U2 Photoshops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:whistle:

Can we blingee our photoshops?
359147323_1216020.gif

It's The Mirror Ball Man! :D

I stared at this photo for a long time, trying to caption Bono for the caption thread (I had the other three figured out). For the life of me I couldn't think of him saying anything, but then suddenly the bowler hat looked like a pompadour, and the lighting provided the perfect hair part.
633652094985243491-3.jpg

OMG he looks like the bloke that has just been announced as the 11th Dr in Dr Who :barf::no:

Wow you remember that! :lol:

are you kidding!?? :)

Back then I was either waiting to, or finally able to be learning Photoshop & Corel Painter.....
SO I was all :hyper::hyper: to get my hands on these programs, and appreciating others work fun !!!

I :heart: love both serious, and very fun/ or funny stuff visually, and in reading materials--
Funny Photoshopping certainly appeals/ed :drool: to the Artist-Comic in me! :lol: :lol:

I thought your comment was hysterical, so I remembered it! :D

Here are a couple pics from the Q shoot with the watermark removed. I keep looking at these pics and they SCREAM "photoshop me!" But I'm having 'photoshoppers block'. :grumpy:

This one looks like Bono is trying to catch something, offer something, or dip someone haha.

0001wowee.jpg

And this one looks like he's pulling something, or about to fly off with his cape. :giggle:

0001wow.jpg

These are nice, Sicy! Thank you!

Yea just google photoshop tutorial :)

To cut parts of pics out, use ctrl alt x, then you have to outline what you want to cut out and fill it with the paintbucket. that's the trick I use most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom