U2 Interview: Jonathon Ross

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:
Which one are you on? The second Propaganda one that Ramblin Rose mentioned? Cause I will go later and do some more "seeding" to help. My ratio thingie is 0.8. :|

Yeah, that one. The estimated time and my download speed change constantly though. Instead of 127 hours, it's now telling me 59. :huh:

Update 1: And 3 minutes after posting this it's telling me 49. I think it's safe to assume that this will also take two days to complete.

Update 2: 42 hours! :hyper: :|

Update 3: 36 hours!

I should go to bed now... :yawn:

Last edited:
JonathonRossEdgeGuitarBloke.jpg

Edge, TWO guitars AND the Guitar Bloke!

:gawdimgood: :|

JonathonRossLarryDrums.jpg

Larrys drums, tamborines, etc. Actually this ones not to bad. The photo I was thinking of has a really clear shot of the main drum thing. But this one has a bit of Larry in it.

QB Mine took about 42 hours too. It seems to fasten up in the morning ie about 12 hours from now.

We will now have a short intermission while I feed my baby.....

JonathonRossAdamSometimes.jpg

This part of the film (Sometimes just before Bono does the big note) is almost impossible. Its rigged so no screencaps can be made of Adam. I have tried and tried. :huh:

OMG!!!!!111!!!! BONO ISLIKE SUPERHOT!!! :drool:

oh wait...

Actually, I love looking at the pictures in this forum.

As for the comments - well, sorry ladies, but I tend to not read 99% of what you write. :reject: I will read a non-pic thread, but the drooling threads - eh, have your fun. I just like the pics. :yes:

I cant say I blame you for not reading... Heee. Even I don't read everything all the time in the picture threads. But wait, you probably won't read this anyway so why am I bothering to tell you it is okay? :wink: :wink:

Great caps everyone!

nurse chrissi said:
http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=57E22268D3DF7BE72AE3C571BBD77757

Here is a link to enajh2's Jonathon Ross Interview/performances for those who may not be able to get to torrent
enjoy

I can't seem to get this link to work, it says that this file is down. Could anyone get a new one up. My sister wants to see the interview and I can't do torrent files. I would really appreciate it if someone could get a new link...I would do it if I knew how, but alas I am an idiot when it comes to computers. Thank you!

clementine_rose said:

I can't seem to get this link to work, it says that this file is down. Could anyone get a new one up. My sister wants to see the interview and I can't do torrent files. I would really appreciate it if someone could get a new link...I would do it if I knew how, but alas I am an idiot when it comes to computers. Thank you!

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...ABCCF152BC74438

This link still works.
It's a very large file 80MB+ if I remember correctly. You might want to download, watch, and delete/put onto a disc!

I just hope you're not on dial-up...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom