U2 Interview: Jonathon Ross

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nikkievox said:

hey did any Larry fans notice who was stood when Bono went over to kiss Ali? Ann was stood there smileing at Bono when he kissed Ali.
Soz to butt into converation just thought Larry fans might wanna see Ann..
Take care

Nikkievox:bono: :love:

jeez, i'll have to look at it again. I never notice either of them :huh:
My vcr is playing tricks though and the tape is not the best quality, but I never thought they would be in the audience. :|

thanks for the tips :up:

It was a great show, it seems sometimes Jonathan cut Bono off, but that does make sense now i know it was taped the day before.

The only thing I found a bit strange was the "stand up you miserable bastard" comment from Bono at the end of I will follow.
My daughter made the remark "What if that person was handicapped or something?" Very good point!!
Either way, I think it wasn't very considerate of Bono, this wasn't really a u2 audience was it ? Well not all of them I think. So they don't all wanna jump up and down as we would
:wink:

Souly said:
You really don't know what kind of reputation Pleba has outside of interference. And trust me on this one, it's not pretty. :tsk:

I suppose it does. That's what made come here. I do enjoy how funny Pleba and it makes me come here everyday.

Souly said:
The point is, that it's everywhere, and some of us are getting sick of it. :(

Am I allowed to say that the only thing that just made me feel uncomfortable on Pleba (and wanting to get away from here!) were comments on how some of you dislike girls comments on Bono?
I agree that we must moderate our comments, but I didn’t read anything disturbing in this thread, besides the censure. I wonder if it was my faint smiley that disturbed you.

Last edited:
The interview was great. That Jonathon Ross is absolutely hilarious! It was so cute when Bono and the Edge started hitting eachother. I don't think I've ever seen all of the boys so playful. Thank you to all that posted pics and the link to the interview.

Souly said:

Once again, agreed. I've been here for 2 years, and it was NOT like this. :|

3 years for me. I know what some of you are trying to say. While we have always 'drooled' and made comments on the bands' looks, PLEBA has been taking on a different, more raunchy personality the last few months.:uhoh:

Thanks to everyone who brought us this interview and pics, I wouldn't have had it otherwise:)

Last edited:
u2-1.png

Re: Just a quick comment on the ranting

caligemini said:
Everyone has a right to their opinion but I think all the Bono worship, while a bit excessive at times, is all in good fun.

I think we should just relax about it - :shrug:

I agree. Its all just a bit of fun and bit of escapism from what sometimes can be an incredibly horrid day. So far its been pretty tame IMO.

:yes:

U2Kitten said:

While we have always 'drooled' and made comments on the bands' looks, PLEBA has been taking on a different, more raunchy personality the last few months.:uhoh:

See...from what I had gleaned is that things were much better than before in the past...I wasn't around for the "Elevated" days but I had heard mention of that as PLEBA's sordid past....I wasn't around so I can't say I know for certain but the mystique of PLEBA was already in place long before I or others came. :shrug:

greety said:

:laugh:
We never said you were Flavia.
Don't put yourself down. You know a whole lot more about computers than me, I'm sure :wink:

lol..yes I know. I was just messing. The thing is that I'm so anxious and impatient taht I rush into things and don't check certain things first. :wink:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I can't download the video form the links other people have posted in another forum. Can anybody help me with this? Pretty pretty please? :(

Are there any other video files yet apart from mwb2's?
Those are alright, but I'm on the lookout for better quality ones...

Thank you, Miroslava! :bow:

These are great pictures. The boys really look like they are having a good time.

starsgoblue said:

See...from what I had gleaned is that things were much better than before in the past...I wasn't around for the "Elevated" days but I had heard mention of that as PLEBA's sordid past....I wasn't around so I can't say I know for certain but the mystique of PLEBA was already in place long before I or others came. :shrug:

Oh yes, there was the 'elevated' thread :eek: Not that I ever posted in it :angel: and it did implode one day and disappear. Since then all references to 'elevation' are closed immediately :shifty: There was some innuendo going on in Mona's day, for sure. I think the difference between now and then is that it seems to take over everything, and things are a lot more, hyper and unsettled around here. It's hard to explain, but I know some of you know what I mean.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

I think I might have to go around saying Larry as "Lawwy" now :lol:

I've been having fun saying "wock and woll" all day - but yes larry is now "Lawwy"
such a great interview

Ladylardence, where did you get HQ video? (and please don't say the DVD torrent, please, please, please)

That is a lovely cap!! :wink:

Those of you who got to see this are so lucky! All of them at once, it's great!

Bit off topic, but I watch, loved, and saved the ross interview & songs, and am making a folder with u2 clips/video, etc. Has anyone seen if the SNL songs are anywhere to be found here on interference or anywhere else online? I did a search and found nothing. Thanks in advance for anyone with info. :)

ree5669 said:
Bit off topic, but I watch, loved, and saved the ross interview & songs, and am making a folder with u2 clips/video, etc. Has anyone seen if the SNL songs are anywhere to be found here on interference or anywhere else online? I did a search and found nothing. Thanks in advance for anyone with info. :)

Are you after mp3s or videos?

U2Kitten said:

3 years for me. I know what some of you are trying to say. While we have always 'drooled' and made comments on the bands' looks, PLEBA has been taking on a different, more raunchy personality the last few months.:uhoh:

Thanks to everyone who brought us this interview and pics, I wouldn't have had it otherwise:)

I have to agree that is has changed recently and understand where some of those who have posted here are coming from. I'll :drool:, :combust:,:faint: or comment that Bono or any of the the other guys are looking great since to me they are attractive men in many ways but I tend to keep it at that. I like to keep myself in check and keep some thoughts to myself out of respect for others....but thats me in general...I do that in real life and so it carries over to here as well.

I second the thanks to those who brought the pictures etc.

Lucy: I need videos to save in my puter since my space is needed to be cleaned out on my tivo. I appreciate you replying. Thanks :) I found someone who posted on PLEBA some mini video clips from NYC and I ADORE THEM> I was about 4 rows ahead of the videoer...right infront of Bono, but before the videoer and it is cool b/c it is my viewpoint (esp w/ his/her zoom on). Anyway, thanks again for replying. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom