U2 gifs part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
this thread proves it, size DOES matter :wink:
ok thanks for siriuslyDaphne for getting Kite for me...
Its my favorite from the boston dvd, prolly because I had never seen Bono so emotional...
for those of you who still don't believe it's a tear.... look at it closely... I didn't believe it at first either...

bonotear3fb.gif

yes I made it this slow on purpose!

:sad: This is BEAUTIFUL Gg:sad:

Gg, you're breaking my heart with this crying gif! :sad: But an excellent job, nonetheless!

Galeongirl said:
also, if any of you has a piece of vid you want to have a gif of, show me, I think I have found myself a new hobby :D
the file can't be a wmv or mp4.. capping program can't cap them..

Gg!

Maybe somebody has done this before, but anyway could you do some tambourine shakin' Bono? I've gotta run, but I wanna say there's probably some on the Chicago DVD...I'm not sure *where* though -- is "All Because of You" on that?...think there's tambourine shakin' in that.... When I get home tonight I'll try to find something...just wanted to put that little seed of an idea into your head! hehe!

:hyper:

Galeongirl said:
also, if any of you has a piece of vid you want to have a gif of, show me, I think I have found myself a new hobby :D
the file can't be a wmv or mp4.. capping program can't cap them..

ZooAdam ZooAdam ZOOADAM :drool: :shifty:

I'm still trying to cap the Desire clip ><

Galeongirl said:
this thread proves it, size DOES matter :wink:
ok thanks for siriuslyDaphne for getting Kite for me...
Its my favorite from the boston dvd, prolly because I had never seen Bono so emotional...
for those of you who still don't believe it's a tear.... look at it closely... I didn't believe it at first either...

bonotear3fb.gif

yes I made it this slow on purpose!

What the.... I never noticed.... I think I have to watch it on DVD, I feel so bad for never noticing :reject:
Thanks for the gif :)

kafrun said:

ZooAdam ZooAdam ZOOADAM :drool: :shifty:

I'm still trying to cap the Desire clip ><

yea I've thought about that ofcourse... give me somme good video material (remember, no wmv or mp4 ;) ) and I'll gif it ^^

thanks for all the positive comments you all :eek:

and Jcoster, it's not weird to want that song at your funeral.. I think I'd want the same... it's one of the most emotional U2 songs, especially live!

hm.. somehow on this site they're slower than they are when I made them...
btw, I now have done a gif of all but Edge... any suggestions?? (and no I won't do the dorkydance :giggle: )

hmmmmm.... I'll look for that... my fave Edge moves are the bouncy jumps (UTEOTW slane castle for example.. )
:D bouncy Edge... *coughwouldbeniceinyoursigaswell*

A bouncy Bono AND a bouncy Edge?!?

A girl can only take so much bouncy..... :shifty:

um... what??? :huh:

:lol:

(Sure Gg!! Go for bouncy Edge too!)

Oh that's cute Gg! Have you seen the new one's my daughter has started making? I posted them in the Monday thread... but now that you brought this thread back... maybe I should put them here...

I like the pop one.. alot.. :love:
maybe your daughter could resize them a bit smaller, then the page and gifs would load faster, and the gif will run faster on the site aswell.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom