U2 clothings...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bbug

Acrobat
Walking through the mall the other day, I kept seeing these shirts with 8's on them. I woulda bought one, but I'm currently in a precarious financial situation...

Saw a girl in faded red camo pants, thought for a moment they were adampants...

Anyone else have U2ey clothing sightings??

I can't walk past shoe stores without looking for sports shoes or platform shose. :huh: (and this is *not* because was an Edge girl... :eyebrow: ) and there are always some shoes that look like Edge's. :drool:

sweattshirts with too long sleeves....

leather :drool:........my.....too many leather jackets i have.........

if you think that you have to convince us you're not an edge girl, you're probably hiding something :wink: :D ;) :evil:

I have a lot of Edge-like sneakers. I've always worn shoes like that. Nothing to do with Edge, I swear! I didn't even listen to U2 until a few years ago.

Oh and by the way Falling Star....I agree with IWB on that one.

:wave: see ya on the Freestylin' Friday thread!!!! :D :laugh:

:shifty: I only wanted to make that point so that no one would start thinking that me and edge.......because that wouldn't be true.......and bahnoh is so.....but........

I had a pair of black somewhat shiny cargo pants that were very similar to a pair that I saw Bono once wear. Unfortunalty I destroyed them with my iron and haven't been able to find another pair.

Shirts with numbers seem to be very in. I guess that U2 started the trend even though it seems to be worn by many people, many who would never listen to u2.

I have Edge pants. The ones with the sparkly studs going down the seems. And Edge sneakers.

I own a whole Bono "the Fly" outfit.

And my dad has a hat like the one Larry used to wear during the Achtung Baby era...

spinninghead77 said:
I had a pair of black somewhat shiny cargo pants that were very similar to a pair that I saw Bono once wear. Unfortunalty I destroyed them with my iron and haven't been able to find another pair.

try gucci outlets?

I have the allstar baskets edge wears at the spin cover 2 years ago:up:There so inn now

i have an orange soccer tee shirt and the numbers fell off the back, plans to put them on a plain red shirt following soon

I have Edge like sneakers and had some Bono like sunglasses until I stepped on them when wearing the Edge like sneakers.

I often wear my shirt and sweater sleeves long a la Bono...I have short arms so it's just happens and not really on purpose.

I have always pulled my sleeves up over my knucles like that; my arms are also kinda short hands are always cold...really! :shifty:

I bought colored sunglasses a few weeks ago; they're pinkish and not really Bonoish but that's close enough.

Of course I remember! I want that camo hat! where did you buy it?? :hyper: I'm dying to have it!!

Eberinu said:
Of course I remember! I want that camo hat! where did you buy it?? :hyper: I'm dying to have it!!

I have one!! i totally forgot about it-cause i never wear it cause my head is too big for it! it is an army suplus hat! i got it on ebay. i bet they have more on there!! :) oh and BTW- thats me in my avatar! but those aren't my bvlgaris! i just wanted to take my pic in them :D

Last edited:
I went shopping today and saw tons of cute Edge-like sneakers but I was there to buy a pair of doc martens sandals and they were more than I should have spent on shoes I can wear for 4 months, but they're cool, so I had to walk far far away from the cute sneakers so I wouldn't be tempted to get some.

Back
Top Bottom