U2 By U2 Scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh okay. :)
Now I'm off to watch TV. I'll stalk your journal later! :D And thanks for the pics.

hcbiggs2002 said:
Hey here's the pic you wanted....

zoou21991dg4.jpg

And I know what you mean about most U2 Finnish fans, only time you ever see them come out of the wood work, so to speak, is when U2 release a new single/album/video and it goes straight to number one in the charts (that never eases to amaze me! :scratch: ) and when U2 came here in 1997 the tickets to the concert sold out in a matter of minutes!! :ohmy:

Still taking request! :wink:

Wow.

(They leave me speechless really.)

I can't see any pictures by Lemon on page 25 is that only me?
They seem to be very interesting

DreamOutLoud13 said:
My brother is in love with the picture of Edge on page 264, I'd love it if I could get a scan of it for him :tongue:

Will do, but again I'm at college all week and won't be able to scan anything until I get back home on Friday afternoon!! :wave:

And soragio, Lemon Grrrrrl has probably deleted her pics from her account already, that's why no one can see them. But tell me exactly which one's are you interested in and maybe I might be able to quess which ones you want?! :wink:

That's the reason why I can't see them... obviously!
it's very kind of you Hcbiggs
I read this two notes, I was interested in:

bono's daughter Eve-interesting story about how they got her name and
Bono's son Eli and Edge's son Levi

thanks thanks

hcbiggs2002 said:

Will do, but again I'm at college all week and won't be able to scan anything until I get back home on Friday afternoon!! :wave:

And soragio, Lemon Grrrrrl has probably deleted her pics from her account already, that's why no one can see them. But tell me exactly which one's are you interested in and maybe I might be able to guess which ones you want?! :wink:

Here's the pic of Edge you wanted, luckily had the original article where this pic first appeared (the august 1997 of the 'dSIDE' magazine) coz there's no way I could've got the whole pic from the book scanned probably!! :ohmy:

Edge_Dublin_1997.jpg

:cute:

And soragio I only found this pic of Bono and Eli.....

Bono_Eli.jpg

...I'm afraid I haven't had time to read enough of the book to find the notes you want. But I promise, as soon as I find them, I'll scan and post them here. :wink:

>...I'm afraid I haven't had time to read enough of the book to find the notes you want. But I promise, as soon as I find them, I'll scan and post them here.

whenever you can, I know it takes time...
THANKS for the lovely photo!

Back
Top Bottom