U2 360° Tour Summer 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are mine from Montreal 1. I'm too lazy to post them so if someone is feeling up to it - let it rip.
They are the beautiful and blurry.
Montreal 1 | Facebook

282069_2027914150923_1636155439_1984391_3224220_n.jpg

oh dear Lord...Edge :love::cute:

Thanks for share your pics with us! :applaud:

Pitty we can't see the stagehand's face but my guess it's AJ Rankin, he's Bono's offstage assistant (and his cousin, shares the same name as Bono's mum)

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...in-bono-offstage-assistant-u2-com-125781.html

Unfortunately the old link to the old board doesn't exist anymore, I beet there were pics as wel..

282617_183408071718403_166820623377148_472548_7241308_n.jpg

tnx to U2NT!! ...and tnx to The Edge to be so cool! :love:

(Edge, even if you won't read this message, I just want you to know that you make my boring life a little brighter everyday! :heart: )

Great Toronto Shots. I have a few from last night, I will upload them as soon as they're edited. I must say, what an Amazing show! I had an awesome time.

OH MY GOD!!!More than 200 pics???God bless you....:bow::drool::love:

I wore my battery down very quickly. :lol:

Funny, I was looking through night 2 pictures and thought, I know I got a ton of him the ruffle shirt. Apparently FB cut me off and I had to add another whole album. I think the cat's out of the bag of who my heart belongs to. :love:

OMG! All these pics are amazing!

I have to ask: What types of cameras is everyone using to get these great, clear shots?
I was in the Red Zone and all I used was my digital point-and-shoot. While I like it I really want to get better, clearer shots.

OMG! All these pics are amazing!

I have to ask: What types of cameras is everyone using to get these great, clear shots?
I was in the Red Zone and all I used was my digital point-and-shoot. While I like it I really want to get better, clearer shots.

Just replied to your PM but just to be clear for everyone else, the ones I posted were press pics from photo agencies :wave:

What digital camera do you have? IMO the best out there is a Panasonic Lumix. Lots of U2 fans have them now since Matt from U2gigs made his amazing shots with it, and it's very easy to use. :love:

:cute: And look, we have a Bonoconvert.

okay PLEBA - I took about 700 shots of Anaheim and Montreal. There's about 20 from each show that don't need editing before posting. Here's the first batch. Most of the Larry ones need cropping and such so they'll follow in a few days...

There's really nothing new here, all the same angles and poses you've seen before but enjoy anyway

ANAHEIM 1
IMG_7389.jpg

IMG_7353.jpg

IMG_7305.jpg

IMG_7301.jpg

IMG_7281.jpg

IMG_7261.jpg

IMG_7249.jpg

IMG_7247.jpg

IMG_7235.jpg

IMG_7233.jpg

IMG_7221.jpg