U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonobrusselscvodb.jpg

Thanks for saying this beautiful things about my banner and my pics :) I want to post in HQ the others pics requested but im having troubles because imageshack says are too big and if i post them in photobucket then they are redured, any other option to post them??

thanks for saying this beautiful things about my banner and my pictures!!! I really apreciate it!! :) And well im having troubles to post the other pics requested in HQ becase imageshack says they are too big. And if i upload them via photobucket they are reduced so anyone knows any other option????

P.S.Sorry i got an error and then i posted the message 2 times lol

dscf0000.jpg

dscf0071z.jpg

Well the pictures requested will be posted at night! but i promise i will post them!!! I am having some probs bacause they are too big for imageshack...

wow, this is so cute photo, popcornU2 :) I love your banner :) :heart:

Im going to write: Sexy silver hair, sexy eyes, sexy nose, sexy lips, sexy rose cheeks, sexy and nibbling neck, perfect body... couldn't be anyone else than ADAM CLAYTON

Let's do it! :D :)

Hi all,

I'm the photographer who took these photos and various others from the same set:

5003427161_a6a61b2516.jpg
5006150689_0316cfa426.jpg

You can see the rest here on my flickr:
U2 in Paris 2010 - a set on Flickr

I see they have been quite popular on this site.

I operate an honor system, thats why large images are on my flickr, so you are free to use any you want for desktop backgrounds, or your own personal prints/canvases. I just ask that you dont sell any. If you have any questions about use of them, you can always email me on info@peterneill.eu

Just so you know, I was not paid for taking these photos. I traveled to Paris from Ireland and took the photos for U2 at my own expense as I am trying to increase my portfolio.

All the best,

Peter Neill

Thank you so much, Peter for those pics of our boys :) I love them.

Back
Top Bottom