This time will pass...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
Hi Everyone. I am having a really bad day. For many reasons:

1.The minute I walked in the door at work I was confronted by a "smug almost married" who was on my case. http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum12/HTML/001529.html

2.I took all my cd's out of my car to clean them yesterday, and left them sitting on my desk at home, which meant that I was U2-less on my way into work today

3.I have been sick since Dec. 14th. First I had a dreadful 3 week flu, then a really bad cold, then I got bladder infection. I have been taking antibiotics to help get better, but they make me so tired and groggy. Never mind the fact that my body hasn't had a chance to recover between sicknesses. I am totally dragging.

4. It is snowing badly. I hate driving in the snow because
a)Someone rear ended me last year in a snow storm, and she caused me to have a fear of winter driving
b)It takes 3 times longer to get anywhere, which really sucks because it takes me 45min-1hour to get home from work without the snow.

I know that I can rely on you girls to cheer me up. Please show me pictures of Happy Bono!! I know his smile, can bring one to my face. Thanks!!!

------------------
Official Dog-Walker of the ScottPhisto Society

I don't mean to be arrogant, but ...I do feel that we are meant to be one of the great groups. - Bono, Rolling Stone, 1981

(((((hug))))))

AAAAw your poor pet...I am sick too, i have the flu and im going to school tomorrow and i have tons of homework to do...
frown.gif

Here are some pics for you

My personal fave

doc_u2_bono.jpg

And im stealing this from Monas thread...Im sorry but this lady neeeds cheered up
biggrin.gif

bonoredshirt.jpg

sq-bono-smile-vma01-one-on-one-room-mtv.jpg

bonoBIG.gif

photo01.jpg

gall3.jpg

awwwwwww!, i'm sorry that u r having a bad day!
frown.gif
hopefully these pics will cheer u up some...ok, i just realized i really picked some ODD photos didnt i? jeez lol....Enjoy....

Aaakk!! Spinny! I have taken thee under my PLEBAn chicken wing! I will ignore the fact that I am now starvin.' I'm so sorry you're feeling...ICKY. I've been sick lately too, but only for a week, and THAT sucks -- it must be like Brian Eno to be sick for that long. And a car ride w/out U2 is INEXCUSIBLE!!!!!!

Therefore, I'm gonna bring you some Bono soup. BRB.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

You give your life for rock n' roll

iFFD8678F-6A22-47B0-BBA3-7E781DB345D2.jpg

Smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile!

iC0ED5C4F-70C8-4A2E-B9BD-9765DEA1F828.jpg

Spinny Spinny love you Spinny

i8C913D47-292C-4D78-A9FD-8CC0F4FF3E16.jpg

Get some rest!

iADB4970F-2155-4BCB-B358-3CF8A22A66F3.jpg

Spinny...I, Bono, am ill as well. I have quite the fever -- FOR YOUR LOVE!!!
biggrin.gif
lol

i3F07F3DC-FDE6-4637-9693-32154538467C.jpg

LMAO This one always makes me smile
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

I hope you get better soon..... and so does Bono!

i90E28E7F-3E50-4B9D-8678-A35BB3A8C1C6.jpg

i74087B22-FE01-4C66-B39C-BA28B86C37B0.jpg

i43FF62F2-582C-4153-8B5D-82997AE2B447.jpg

iB7F99D83-AEF5-4930-801A-ECE47CE759C0.jpg

------------------
MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

Aaaaawww!! You guys are the best. I am starting to cheer up a bit. I took a nice long walk (in the snow) on my lunch hour, so I feel rejuvinated!! Hopefully I will have a quick afternoon, and my U2-free ride home won't take too long.

How the feck could I live my entire U2 cd collection sitting on my desk at home????

How the feck could none of the Toronto radio stations play U2 on my drive in this morning??

Hey, buddy! Not feeling good again?!

(((KEL)))
smile.gif

Hope this not happy but sexy photos of our Bman will cheer ya up:
AHHHH!!!!!!.jpg

Eat%20me!.jpg

Looking%20at%20me.jpg

What's wrong sugar? Feeling down?...

GreenHug.jpg

Oh baby! Come to pappa's arms!I'll make yo feel better

biggrin.gif

Cheer up, sistah-girl! Hang on to PLEBA until you get home!
smile.gif

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
That's a great idea!! We really need to put the wheels in motion if we are going to be up and running by Bono's birthday (that way we can call it a holiday, and close the store!)

lmao
smile.gif

Just to let everyone know, my day is getting better:
-It stopped snowing, and the sun came out and melted most of it away
-My friend called and invited me to help her do her radio show on Wednesday night (which means that if you are one of the 12 people in the listening area of Orangeville, Ontario's local radio station, then get ready to hear a whole lot of U2 on Wed. from 7-9pm)
-I saw a whole bunch of Beautiful Bono pics
biggrin.gif

Thanks girls!! You Rock!!

I'm so glad things got better spinny! I was worried about you
frown.gif

And I have a request to make of you...is there any possible way you could post the playlist from the time you're doing the radio show? I would listen if I was one of the twelve, but unfortunately I'm not in the area...but I'd really like to have two hours of U2!!!!! Would you do that for me?

(((((spinny)))))

I'm so glad your day got better!
biggrin.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

biggrin.gif
Yay, Spinny!

------------------
~*Mona*~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

((((((spinny))))))

Hope things get better!

Maybe it's time to revisit the U2 superstore plans
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

Originally posted by hippyactress:
((((((spinny))))))

Hope things get better!

Maybe it's time to revisit the U2 superstore plans
wink.gif

That's a great idea!! We really need to put the wheels in motion if we are going to be up and running by Bono's birthday (that way we can call it a holiday, and close the store!)

Just to let everyone know, my day is getting better:
-It stopped snowing, and the sun came out and melted most of it away
-My friend called and invited me to help her do her radio show on Wednesday night (which means that if you are one of the 12 people in the listening area of Orangeville, Ontario's local radio station, then get ready to hear a whole lot of U2 on Wed. from 7-9pm)
-I saw a whole bunch of Beautiful Bono pics
biggrin.gif

Thanks girls!! You Rock!!

Hippy!! I don't think that my friend will let me play all U2, but I will sneak some in there. She told me to bring some cd's with me and she knows that I don't listen to much else other then U2.

If it goes well, and I am a good "Special Guest" then perhaps I can persuade her to let us do a U2 show!! Perhaps after they win 6-7 grammy awards
biggrin.gif

I was thinking of playing playing some b-sides though, if she will let me!! Perhaps "Big Girls Are Best"!!! (Sexy Ma Ma Ma Ma)

Don't get married 'cause people think you should. Just don't. It doesn't mean anything then.

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

Hi Spinning! Sorry I'm so late in this thread, by now you're feeling better! Anyway, hopefully I will finally get to meet you at the Grammy party and give you a big hug!

(more joys from Ontario....the U2 Toronto group is having a Grammy party in an Irish pub w. a big screen, and a U2 cover band! Whoohooo!
biggrin.gif
)

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 01-22-2002).]

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I was thinking of playing playing some b-sides though, if she will let me!! Perhaps "Big Girls Are Best"!!! (Sexy Ma Ma Ma Ma)

OHHHHH!!!!

Play THAT one! It's my favorite!!!! (well, they all are, but...
biggrin.gif
)

I just want to say that the U2 - 7 CD rocks and also the Best of 2 CD set rocks! Got them both today and just had a two hour U2 fest!!! (lmao, like I don't do that everyday
wink.gif
)

------------------

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Hi Spinning! Sorry I'm so late in this thread, by now you're feeling better! Anyway, hopefully I will finally get to meet you at the Grammy party and give you a big hug!

(more joys from Ontario....the U2 Toronto group is having a Grammy party in an Irish pub w. a big screen, and a U2 cover band! Whoohooo!
biggrin.gif
)

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 01-22-2002).]
Oh Mrs. Edge. I am sooo happy that you are going to be there. I can't wait to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom