This Magic Moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually saw U2 on the Tom Snyder show back in 1981!
eek.gif
smile.gif

------------------
**U2 Elevate my soul!**

I think this is one of the sweetest thing's I've ever read about U2! I'm sure they'd be thrilled.
smile.gif

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:
It was as if someone sat down next to me and gave me a hug, saying it was going to be okay, and took my hand and said 'come on, I'll show you the way out of here.'

Originally posted by FizzingWhizzbees:

So I got back to where I was staying that night and started listening to the record. I think that is my favourite music-related memory ever. It was as if someone sat down next to me and gave me a hug, saying it was going to be okay, and took my hand and said 'come on, I'll show you the way out of here.'

So. I said it was unbelievably goofy. And I know a record can't really show you how to deal with things that are going wrong in your life. But it can definitely give you the hope and motivation and inspiration to work out how to deal with them for yourself.

::::major U2 fuzzies::::

that is so not goofy. it is awesome that their music comforted you while you were down. After leaving their concert in Nov. in Atlanta, my sister and I both felt so good inside as if we just had a great big hug. they are just that awesome.

now I have the warm U2 fuzzies.
biggrin.gif

Just bumping this thread off 2nd page oblivion in hopes of getting more magic moment stories or cheering people up on a Monday.

Any more stories? The ones told so far have been great.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Back
Top Bottom