The Video of Bono in Suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The funny thing I just noticed if you watch as he walks up to the podium, he doesnt have his shirt tucked in.

What was he thinking?

[color=royal blue]WAH It won't work!! My life goal is to catch every glimpse possible of Bono in a suit.......!! *cry* :no: :lemon: [/color]

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]WAH It won't work!! My life goal is to catch every glimpse possible of Bono in a suit.......!! *cry* :no: :lemon: [/color]

Its a real player type clip. Do you have real player installed on your computer?

ramblin rose said:
The funny thing I just noticed if you watch as he walks up to the podium, he doesnt have his shirt tucked in.

What was he thinking?

I saw it, it had no sound and was slo-mo but I watched it! I didn't notice the shirt, but, stand up straight, and don't hunch your shoulders! No, it's okay, he's hot and smart enough and what he says in his speech is all that matters. I don't care, I was just thinking some would say that. like a teacher says that stuff to a kid when they teach public speaking. Honestly, I believe Bono's uniqueness and free style in the way he looks, speaks and carries himself draw attention to him and say, look at this guy, he's not just another suit and tie, he's not just another celebrity or poliitician. It gets attention for him and his cause and that is needed! He is the coolest This is a special person who makes a dfference. I love him for it. Stay just the way you are Bono!

ramblin rose said:

What was he thinking?

I noticed, crazy Bono! That's one of the reasons I love him so much... Couldn't hear the speech, though :(

Back
Top Bottom