The Second General Pleban Girl Party....we are in love with B....or L....or A...or E

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi VP! :wave:

Wild - That would be great along with the CD's, yes! :yes:

It's so kind of you doing so much for me!!!!! Of course i'm positively gagging to see B in all his glory&passion!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I was asking which thread that story about that poor girl was on! I wouldn't wish that on anyone.........unless they wanted to!! :ohmy:

greeneyedgirl said:
I actually had a dream about Lar last night, and I'm not that fond of him.....
Could I be getting bored with B?

Bored? Surely not....here, sit down for a little while. It could be something you ate...or maybe you were in the sun too long. Nobody gets bored with B honey, just take some time out for you and you'll be back to normal in a jiff! :hug:

WildHoney said:

Told you they liked the group thing :laugh:

yeah, although Edge and Larry seem more into it than Bono in that shot, he's distancing himself for some reason. couldn't be Edge's hand placement (on Lar)? Naw, he probably just has cold hands :wink:

Mr. SoBe invited 3 couples to come over for dinner..... looks like I'm getting company. (again) *sigh* I was really looking forward to spending quality time with my pleban sistas!

VintagePunk said:
*watching the vid for BasketCase* :rockon: :rockon:

I think I'm the only one who prefers older Green Day to the new album. :reject:

Loved the very first album, absolutely LOVE the new one... couldn't care less about everything in between :shrug:

But hey, I'm going to see them in 8 days, so I'm pretty into them at the moment in general... I'm gonna have to try my attention grabbing techniques on Billy Joe :wink:

SoBe said:

All Green Day is a good thing! :yes:

Maybe I've just been so U2-centric for all these months that I haven't given it a fair listen. They're playing an hour away from me next week...but I didn't get tix. I've seen 'em before, and all my $'s are going to U2 this year.

Hi again DG!

I like older Green Day too! :wink:

I'm off for 10 or 15 mins for a quick bite&then be back! :)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

We always have interesting conversations when someone is away.....wait...we always have interesting conversations peroid!

I was talking about the convo between my friend and I, but from what I read this one was pretty interesting too!

BonoO0.jpg

My OTHER obsession ... two obsessions in one place! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom