The photos that make you love them...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
BnLEra621.jpg

:giggle: Bono's hand always cracks me up in this pic.... He's such a little boy sometimes!

bonocomet said:
Wow, I really love all the pics from that shoot.

bwbonomirror3kevinwestenberg.jpg

bwbonomirrorkevinwestenberg.jpg

bwbonomirror2kevinwestenberg.jpg

bwbonofrecklesrobe.jpg

bwbonohoodyfandomkevinwestenberg.jpg

I think they're beautiful shots.

They are indeed beautiful shots, but there's just something about them I don't like--can't quite put my finger on it! I guess our differences are what makes the world go 'round, eh? :wink:

^^ wow, I had never seen most of those before! The one that's shot from above w/him looking at the camera is one of my all time fav Bono pics, and I had no idea the rest of them existed. :love:

thanks for posting them! I too love the vulnerability and honesty in these pics.

You're welcome l2bmama, I sure don't mind posting them. :drool:

And you're so right MsPurrl, it's great to see all the differences around here as to what makes each of us go :love: !

love2bmama said:
^^ wow, I had never seen most of those before! The one that's shot from above w/him looking at the camera is one of my all time fav Bono pics, and I had no idea the rest of them existed. :love:

thanks for posting them! I too love the vulnerability and honesty in these pics.

Here is the website for those photos and more .

http://www.kevinwestenberg.com/

Beautiful photos ! :drool:

thanks so much for these beautiful pics, there is something special with b/w photography - thanks for sharing.

I love the pics with Bono looking in the mirror.

sunny

bonocomet said:
sleepy Bono is so :cute:

bonodrinkzzz.jpg

YAY! I've been looking for that one! Thanks!

Yeah, and I just posted this somewhere else, but it belongs here, too, methinks.
:cute:

zzzzeographythebway.jpg

MsPurrl said:

They are indeed beautiful shots, but there's just something about them I don't like--can't quite put my finger on it! I guess our differences are what makes the world go 'round, eh? :wink:

they don't seem natural shots, too posed. it almost seems like the photographer told him to be dead serious, something i don't feel is truly a major trait of Bono's personality.

Back
Top Bottom