The nibbling,biting episode

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

passingcat

The Fly
you know the clip of bono nibbling/biting fans hands in the crowd at a concert.......some of you have a clip of it on your threads....

I never remember him doing that,was it a one off,just at one concert or a phase he went through during a certain tour........when was it.....

just interested....

sorry if this question has been answered for the zillionth time....

From the Boston dvd. It seemed to be part of the act last tour.

14f7b691.jpg

9f4eb04b.jpg

b5f7e84e.jpg

8ef4d36a.jpg

Please put up more...I've never seen a photo from the L.A. 11/12/01 show...that's when he nibbled me. :love: It was my left hand, and I had a black leather watch on it, and my wedding ring on (which he studied intently just before nibbling). I've searched everywhere for a pic and have never found one. The closest I have is right before he nibbled on me...:drool:
343%3C%3B34723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323688%3C99%3A32ot1lsi

Of course the whole moment is totally burned into my memory, but a pic would be lovely to share - I could say, "That's my hand!" Now whenever I see recent pix of the B-man, I'm still stunned and think, "OMG My fingers have been in that mouth!" You'd think I would have snapped a pic when he was looking at me, but honestly I wasn't even aware I had a right hand at that moment in time. I doubt I could have told you my name. But I swear when he was looking at me while doing it, he was kind of saying "Well, what are you waiting for? Snap a pic!" with his eyes, but...well...my fingers are touching Bono's teeth! was the only thing I could comprehend at that moment.

Man, If I were to EVER be that close to him at a show, I'd have NO problems yelling "BITE ME!"

I think it is just part of the act. Just like pulling people on stage. Fans expect it.

I hope he keeps it up!!!!:bow: I just cant get enough of that LOVEY DOVEY STUFF!!!!:dance:

Back
Top Bottom