The new Walk On video - Europian Version!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rainbow

The Fly
I saw the new video today on MTV Europe, and it's not the American Version! I think it's the Rio version with some perfomance footage... Anyway, it's soooo cool! All the guy look so gorgeous in it, especially Bono. Lots of close-ups
biggrin.gif

Oh by way, I new here. Well I've been lurking for a while but I've decided to come out! So hello everyone!
smile.gif

Another complete insane U2 nut I hope? Anyway welcome in here and...you won?t leave from here no more *hellish laughter*

------------------
beLIEve

Originally posted by Rainbow:
I saw the new video today on MTV Europe, and it's not the American Version! I think it's the Rio version with some perfomance footage... Anyway, it's soooo cool! All the guy look so gorgeous in it, especially Bono. Lots of close-ups
biggrin.gif

Oh by way, I new here. Well I've been lurking for a while but I've decided to come out! So hello everyone!
smile.gif

Someone posted about this version a few days ago - was anyone able to find a link to view this Online?

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

Thanks Sperber and Giant Lemon!
You all should really see this version. You know the car they're driving right? so at the end of the video you can see them jumping off it, it's really cool!
biggrin.gif

welcome rainbow!

does the video have a premise or is it just really hothothothothot shots of the guys?

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

It's like the Rio version except they've added a bit of archive footage of homeless people on before the end and a few seconds of the boys skinny dipping off the copacabana.

One part of that above sentence may have been made up.

Who cares if the video has a premise? It's a U2 video, and I can't see it cause I don't live in Europe!!

Besides, U2 established themselves in the early 80's by having a lot of their videos put together from their concert footage, so it's not a bad thing........

Back
Top Bottom