The new LOTR posters....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
*thud*

my boy is the main dude in the upcoming Return of the King. And do I want this poster or what????

rotkteaser_poster.jpg

unable to speak..

those are gorgeous! i cannot wait for ROTK to come out..i'm already buying TTT in august AND the special extended version in November..

I know, i'm obsessed!:wink:

I can't wait until this movie comes out! :hyper: Does that mean there will be a new Harry Potter movie out this winter as well? Seems like I saw both movies on back to back weekends the past 2 years.

*sniff* I doubt I will get to continue my December tradition of bundling up and going to the theatre to see the latest installment of LOTR and Viggo. I shall be in Mali, West Africa. Which is great. But I dunno what sort of movie watching facilities will be there.

so.

*sigh*

mebbe when I come back in 2 years and it's on DVD, I can take it to a friends house and watch it. :D

arw9797 said:
I can't wait until this movie comes out! :hyper: Does that mean there will be a new Harry Potter movie out this winter as well?

nope :(
As far was I know HP 3 will be out in fall 2004
I have gotten rather attached to the first Harry Potter then Lord of the Rings rutine...
well, it is MAtrix 3 and LotR 3t hen this year ;)

STRIDER- You've come a long way baby

Even though I think Orlando Bloom is extremely handsome, so is Viggo. When I first read LOTR( a lonnnnnng time ago, almost 30 years :faint:) I fell in love with Strider. On later readings it was Sam Gamgee who endured and won my heart. I have introduced my new"potential daughter-n-law" to LOTR, bought her the first book as a gift when she was injured at work. She needs to appreciate Tolkien if she is joining the "clan":)
( She is going to see Matchbox 20 soon.... ..we'll just have to forgive her that:D)

Anyway thanks for being the poster who posted the posters sula. We intend waiting and buying the DVDset after the 3rd movie is released. Drop on over if you are down our way:yes:
I'll have what she is having....."two hot tamales for the price of one" :lmao: :drool: YUMMMMMM-O

My youngest son surprised me with this background a couple of weeks ago.
The first glimpse...you sexy thang...I mean noble gentleman..I mean...u know:sexywink:

Attachments

• strider.jpg
    strider.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 45
nice posters...i can't wait til the movie comes out.

after the last one i had to go out and buy the books so i could find out how it ended. i couldn't wait a whole year to find out what happened...or for that matter to see orlando bloom but that unfortunately has to wait.

arw9797 said:
I can't wait until this movie comes out! :hyper: Does that mean there will be a new Harry Potter movie out this winter as well? Seems like I saw both movies on back to back weekends the past 2 years.

no:-( harry potter comes out in june 2004

flaming june said:
I still haven't seen TTT... :reject:

Don't feel so bad, I didn't see it until this past week because I can't sit through movies in a movie theatre...

Hehe, we also got Lord of the Rings pins to celebrate it coming out next week...I chose Frodo cause he and Sam are my favorite characters...of course Aragorn is my favorite for hotness :drool:

DML said:

Don't feel so bad, I didn't see it until this past week because I can't sit through movies in a movie theatre...

Hehe, we also got Lord of the Rings pins to celebrate it coming out next week...I chose Frodo cause he and Sam are my favorite characters...of course Aragorn is my favorite for hotness :drool:

I finally saw it! I started it last night but got sleepy and I finished watching it just now. Awesome!!! And Aragorn looked so hot! Legolas didn't look half bad either. Now I can't wait for ROTK! :hyper:

Ummm...how did you guys see TTT if it's not coming out on DVD until Tuesday? Did it come out earlier in Endland and/or Europe or something? I can't wait until ROTK comes out! I'm already excited, and it doesn't come out for another 4 months. Maybe I should make a countdown...

I need a life

U2girl91289 said:
Ummm...how did you guys see TTT if it's not coming out on DVD until Tuesday? Did it come out earlier in Endland and/or Europe or something? I can't wait until ROTK comes out! I'm already excited, and it doesn't come out for another 4 months. Maybe I should make a countdown...

I need a life

I work at Blockbuster...which in turn means we get to preview the movies before they come out so when people ask us how we liked such and such movie we don't have to lie to them. Even though half the movies I never watch cause they just look stupid so I lie. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom