The most beautiful men thread - more, more, more!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bibien said:
Some of my favorite men:

jeremy39ws.jpg

Right, I was about 8 or something, and my younger step brother loves actions films, and we had Die Hard on one time, it's the third one with Jeremy Irons in, innit? And anyways, I remember thinking he was a bit of OK, when I was only eight! Heh. So I guess he was my first 'celebrity' crush, even if for just a brief moment in time. But now I see him, GOD he's hot!

Just read that Colin Farrell & Ewan McGregor will star in the next Woody Allen's movie...

I got the best one!

file:///Users/adamcooper/Documents/ELENA'S%20FOLDER/ELENA'S%20RECIPE%20FOLDER/Bono%20in%20Vanity%20Fair.jpg

Ok my friends think there is a problem with me because these are the guys I have liked since they've known me

wadsworth.jpg

Tim Curry

liam.jpg

Liam Neeson

kevin-spacey01.jpg

Kevin Spacey

and of course bono

and more recently

qs39.jpg

Ralph Fiennes (type his name phonetically and I'll give you an e-cookie)

garyfinal.jpg

Gary Sinise

bridget2colin1.jpg

Colin Firth

and

kiefer-sutherland.jpg

Kiefer!!!!

And just a few random others

a9a68958.jpg

Aaron Ruell (who knows who he is? anyone...anyone?)

brandon45.jpg

Brandon Flowers :cute:

and for this one all of my friends have completely given up on my choice in men....

23671_L.jpg

Adam Sessler (note, the MAN inthe picture)

bono_212 said:
wadsworth.jpg

Tim Curry
Have you seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show? :wink:

Now let's see who I have stashed away in my Photobucket...

Yes, I like it when Ewan McGregor lies down on random objects...

EwanMc42.jpg

Like fences...

ewan.jpg

And motorcycles.

dominic.jpg

And Dominic Monaghan looks rather fetching in white silk (while eating a lolly!)

elijah.jpg

His fellow hobbit Elijah Wood is not so bad either :wink:

And last but not least, Chester Bennington (of Linkin Park):

chester.jpg

newmetalmy49ot.jpg

Right click saves the Dom!! :ohmy:

Already had the Ewans :wink:

my files on ewan are rather extensive.... he was my crush before Bono completely kicked everyone else out of my heart...

...well he let Edge stay. :)

Yes indeed I have seen Rocky Horror....it took ten years of Curry-lovin' to get my momma to let me watch it...but FINALLY I saw it a week before my 18th birthday, and i've been singing the Timewarp ever since (seriously, ask my friends)

bono_212 said:
Yes indeed I have seen Rocky Horror....it took ten years of Curry-lovin' to get my momma to let me watch it...but FINALLY I saw it a week before my 18th birthday, and i've been singing the Timewarp ever since (seriously, ask my friends)
But have you seen it in a theater? You haven't experienced the movie until you've had toast thrown at your head during it :lmao:

Is it bad that I saw that movie for the first time when I was like 10?

bonocomet said:
bono212... still wondering if I got Ralph's name right or wrong....?
I think you got it right. It's either Ray Fine or Ray Fines, I can't remember if there's an S on the end.

^ Woot! Where's my e-cookie!! :lol:

I saw Rocky Horror in the theatre back in it's heyday a few times... What a show! And I don't mean up on the screen!

Ahhh crap! :sigh:

Well tell us how you say it then!!!! Thats the only way i've ever heard it pronounced so I don't know how it goes then!

... ok we need a beautiful man around here,,,,,

EwanBonoTribeca6grumpy.jpg

they look sorta grumpy.. :| :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom