The First Ever General Pleban Party....get your U2 fixing here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi SoBe! :wink:

Did you see the Tasmanian devil cartoon thingy Darren just posted? That made me just totally :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Drea I hope you see this here, cuz I figured the other thread was dead, but I still wanted to answer you.

*G* In Toronto or somewhere else? I know they're playing here within a week of U2...

I'll be seeing PJ in Vancouver. I wish that I could see both U2 and PJ in the same week. But sadly my cash supply right now is really low. I bought a motorcycle last week, before I knew about the Canadian tour. And I figured I could try to pick up some more 3rd leg tix for U2 later on.

When I grow up I want to be a tour whore like some other gals I know. ;)

And just to get things started...

Adammmmm.jpg

:drool:

Awwww nite Wild! :hug: Have sweet B dreams!

I might be off myself soon as i'm just a bit :yawn: !

Night night Wild and Mullen sleep good.

Hi Daz its nice to meet you. :D

I sure wish it was bedtime here, I got woke up from a nap by my stinky little kids. lol

I had a chance to met Adam after the SNL show!

very briefly....his car had pulled up to the front of the driveway and he walked over to open the door. One young woman asked someone to take her pic hugging adam..

it was 2 or 3 others of us...i didn't have a camera with me.

ALso last year MissU2 reported Adam got jostled by some over enthusiatic fan[s?]art their Irland recording ....and I didn't want to do anything to tstartle im so i "just" stuck out my hand to shake his. He was all elegent in black & tall. :D

Last edited:
Back :wave: Had to watch extra and get my fill of Hollywood gossip. I'm so addicted to those shows and the magazines. Us Weekly, Star. etc. I read em all. They're my guilty pleasure. :wink:

It's 12.40 in the morning here SoBe! I was resting my eyes from the screen for a bit&making a drink! Be on for about 20 more mins i reckon before i go to bed!:ohmy:

Hi again DG! I'm addicted to looking thru all the celeb mags over here too! Those&the blue crack are so addictive! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom