The First Ever General Pleban Party....get your U2 fixing here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just checking the setlist party thread as well. I'm dying to know what they open with tonight. hehe I think I've finally lost it, I'm totally obsessed. ;)

Glad your both still up. I figured I would miss everyone. I was trying to be a good mom and actually do a bit of cleaning after dinner before I got back on the puter. lol

Russty Cat said:
I was just checking the setlist party thread as well. I'm dying to know what they open with tonight. hehe I think I've finally lost it, I'm totally obsessed. ;)

Glad your both still up. I figured I would miss everyone. I was trying to be a good mom and actually do a bit of cleaning after dinner before I got back on the puter. lol

Don't worry...I'm obsessed with the setlist parties....it's really addictive!

But...you are a U2 fan...that's why you are back her instead of doing your momly duties!

Sorry I got distracted by Mr. Cat, he wanted me to look up something for him. I bet I'm way behind on the setlist thread now. lol

I was hoping to get back here sooner, but my baby woke up and she doesn't want to go back to sleep. I'm off to try and get her to sleep for a bit.

Hope you have a good night. :D

Hi folks. :wave:

SoBe, you hottie, you! :hug: Wow, you're gorgeous, girl! :yes:

I think Mucca is going to school between her numerous U2 adventures, so I'm afraid we'll probably have to wait till tonight or tomorrow for an update. :sigh: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom