The First Ever General Pleban Party....get your U2 fixing here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
This will make you laugh...

while i was watching San Diego earlier Ni was playing with Alfie. There was a shot of Bono's pelvic area and Ni said " what a big boy" talking about Alfie... Me being me turned around and said Bono certainly is a big boy.... the look on his face....

:laugh:!!
I can imagine...:giggle:

greeneyedgirl said:
I want a Bono Bar!!!
Here you go GG
:D
bono_choc_150-13207.jpg

Just as I start the car, my mother pulls into the driveway. We're going out to dinner soon. So no ice cream :(. But she did get me a bracelet that goes absolutely perfectly with my prom dress! :)

greeneyedgirl said:
DG, now you can have desert after dinner.

when is your prom?

Maybe. Depends on how full I get.

It's in 2 weeks. I'm dateless, but so are most of my other friends, so we'll have a girls night out. :) I'd rather be dateless and have a good time than go with a guy just to have a date in the picture.

Prom! Ach! My nephew is going to prom tomorrow night! I feel so old that my baby nephew is going to prom!

He's only a sophomore but the older girls are all over him already!

This kid has been asked to model for Abercronbie, he's so good looking.

daygloeyes2 said:

Maybe. Depends on how full I get.

It's in 2 weeks. I'm dateless, but so are most of my other friends, so we'll have a girls night out. :) I'd rather be dateless and have a good time than go with a guy just to have a date in the picture.

I actually went with a friend of my ex-boyfriend who called me the night before prom... but I ditched him and hung out with my girlfriends all night. it was so much more fun!

Back
Top Bottom