The Edge training school

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
I was looking trough things on urbandictionary, when suddenly this link sprung to my eyes!

http://www.theedge.nu/?gclid=CJDiofuD8IkCFTwHQgodpmtlJw

What is The Edge?

The Edge is an intensive postgraduate training course for future leaders (in any function or line of business) based on personal growth and open mindedness.
Read further

The Edge is an international school for leadership, established in the Netherlands, in which teachers and students from all over the world work together. The working language is English. Read further

The Edge is a mystery school in the tradition of the ancient mystery schools, where you can pass through five different initiation levels. Read further

The Edge is a 10 month leadership program. During this time you will spend three periods participating in a residential learning community (6 weeks at the start, two weeks halfway through and two weeks at the end) and two three month periods persuing your own study or action research for 2 or 3 days a week under supervision of a coach. Read further

The Edge also organizes a Summer School and other programs. Read further

Weird thing is, I can so see Edge doing something like this :nerd:

classes include:

Beanie trimming
Falsetto for Beginners
Advanced rocket science while adjusting your stings while hitting the right pedal while trying to fit in Bono's sudden change of setlist....101
Advanced soloing
geometry of Explorers (those angles don't get there by themselves)
Intermediate Proving Bono wrong
and Web Design (taught by the professionals at U2.com)

Galeongirl said:
The Edge also organizes a Summer School and other programs

:lol:

So he's organizing summer schools too - very busy man The Edge! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom