The Edge and Bono Love Thread #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite repeats :love: POP BEDGE :wink:
beatedge-1-1.jpg

Thanks Andreia:hug: I was only going to post one pic but I couldn't decide which so I posted all three:lol: I love the background the most it reminds me of speckled eggs or speckled jelly beans:drool:
2798.jpg
Oh,awesome comparision Lili!!!Makes sense a lot this eggs together (B+E):drool::lol::wave:

Take all the time u need I will be patiently waiting:hyper::lol:
Okay,so,let me thinking on the weekend,I'll send you some giveaways that they could give to us:wink::lol::drool:

Oh,awesome comparision Lili!!!Makes sense a lot this eggs together (B+E):drool::lol::wave:

Okay,so,let me thinking on the weekend,I'll send you some giveaways that they could give to us:wink::lol::drool:
Should have written B + E on those eggs because there so pretty and good enough to eat:drool::giggle:

Weekend giveaway sounds good :happy:maybe I can help think up some stuff too:hmm::D

Should have written B + E on those eggs because there so pretty and good enough to eat:drool::giggle:

Weekend giveaway sounds good :happy:maybe I can help think up some stuff too:hmm::D
hmm...I guess that would be perfect with this letters on the eggs...they are alike them:hug: :drool: To eat???What's the meaning of this word,Lili?:wink::lol:
Oh,not bad!If you could help me,I'll be thankful:wave: So,let's start to think about it:hmm::sexywink:

THANKS LILIBE!! :applaud:

You know they could have named the band The MopTops!! :happy:

of course it would have been short lived by one of the members of the band as they got to the WAR album :shifty:
Your Welcome BF1:wave::D

Isn't there an English band called The Mop Tops already?:wink:

I wonder who could that be?:wink:

YUMMY YUMMY:drool::drool:
Thanks Lili...no,no problem,you don't bother me,unlike of this,I'm very happy and :drool:
Lili,you become my exhausted day into PERFECT and :evil: night:wave:
Happy I made your day perfect especially when your exhausted :happy::happy::up:

:evil:night love those a lot:love: U can never have enough nights like that:wink:

You always make my days become so much better posting this kinda of pics:drool::hug:
Oh yeah,what a night I have yesterday:evil::drool: Great dreams:wink::lol:
Better dayz:D:up: I'm see better dayz too now that the rain is gone.:lol:

Some of the greatest dreams are :evil:, I didn't have a dream last night:sad: but maybe on the weekend:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom