The Best of Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jubliation

Babyface
I was just wondering what songs u guys think should have been included in the best of? I personally hoped that Elevation and Walk On were going to be included...what do u all think?

definetly the fly...they could have put it on as a secret track like with october on the other best of. or just put the guitar intro on or something...

i was really suprised when walk on wasn't on it, i figured that either that or elevation would have gone on instead of stuck...

i would have prefered mofo to gone as far as pop stuff goes, but i think i changed my mind cos ithink i like the different mix of gone better

i never agree with best ofs...but that's cos best ofs are usually only (or primairly) the songs released as singles...

Awww how come Americans didnt get The Fly?? i thoughty we all got the same:( i didnt think the album was gonna be different in america

I'm happy with the Best Of. :yes:

Maybe it's b/c I'm not a huge Achtung Baby fan :reject: so I don't feel very strongly about those songs and The Fly not being on there. I'm assuming the reason why some of the ATYCLB songs are missing is because they were released after 2000 and will be on the next Best Of.

Personally, I'm much more into live music and bootlegs, which never appear on a Best Of, so my opinions on this matter don't hold much weight.

The Fly. My second favourite U2 song ever. And Please. Please is so magnificent.. it should have been included.

But anyway.. I've seen some theories that basically say that they were only including songs that were released as singles in 2000 and earlier. Walk On and Elevation weren't. So, if those theories are true, they'll be on the next Best Of.

Last edited:
YAY, i'm glad some people also wish Please was on there, it's my favorite song and I ams till bummed that it wasnt included. but hey, at elats it's on the dvd, but for The Fly, that really sucks, that definitely like one of my top 5 songs

Mofo, The Fly, all of Achtung Baby. :D

From the B-sides, I would have preferred the original version of Salome. :huh: Also, Stateless and TGBHF.

Last edited:
oh yeah, the b-sides..."ALWAYS"!!!! that's one of my favourite songs EVER.

Back
Top Bottom