The Beautiful Men thread part...uh...I've lost count.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:

:giggle: Jack is cute too but that Sawyer is so damn hot, the most ridiculous thing on that show is that the women on there aren't jumping his bones on a daily basis :wink: I guess they don't have condoms on the island though :shifty:

his character is a jerk though

holy moly :drool:

josh_holloway_99.jpg

Amen MrsSpringsteen!!!
Sawyer :drool: :combust:
I also loved Boone (those eyes) and cried when he died. Maybe he'll come back as some sort of ghost or maybe he didn't die after all. Who knows with this show LOST. Anything can happen. :shrug:
I would love to see that island with both Boone and Sawyer again. :drool:

Moonlit_Angel said:
Heh...got VH1 Classic on, and they just played a clip from John Mellencamp's "Storytellers" show-his performance of "Pink Houses". You ever seen that show, U2democrat?

They followed him with John Fogerty, too, appropriately enough :p.

Angela

gah!!!!!! not fair!!!!!

Vh1 used to be so good...Storytellers, Behind the Music, etc. etc.

I need Vh1 Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

A6M787.jpg

normal_Absolute_146_5217.jpg

normal_Absolute_146_5215.jpg

normal_Absolute_146_5214.jpg

:cute: the two johns. They rock together. :rockon:

U2democrat said:
gah!!!!!! not fair!!!!!

Vh1 used to be so good...Storytellers, Behind the Music, etc. etc.

So true...:sigh:.

Originally posted by U2democrat
I need Vh1 Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

I wish you did have it.

Heh, you know what they played after both of those guys? Crowded House! :p.

Think they're reading our posts in this thread? :ohmy: :hmm:...

One of Neil for now...
NeilFinn5.jpg

Angela

God, not only would my sister love this thread, apparently so would my mom, LOL :D. I shall have to show her these pictures of Bruce sometime tonight or this weekend.

My contribution to the thread for now:
Leaky1.jpg

:drool: at the look on his face
Leaky2.jpg

Leaky3.jpg

:cute: at the above two ^^^^...

Pay no attention to the man in the darker clothing, by the way, LOL (his brother).

Angela

elevation2u said:
sorry about the overload :sexywink:

Hey, I'm bombarding everyone with Neil Finn pictures and U2democrat's doing the same with John Mellencamp, and a few other people have shared many a picture of their respective crushes. So if we can overload, you can, too :hug: :). It's certainly not like you'd be alone in finding Bruce attractive, after all-I can't see too many women here complaining about a barrage of Bruce pictures, LOL :D.

U2democrat said:
I think he's gotten better looking with age.

He has :yes:. I don't exactly have a thing for him, but I will definitely agree that he is a good-looking guy :). And he's in his 50s, I understand? Sure doesn't look it!

Originally posted by elevation2u
Then again I do like the older men :reject:

:yes:. You're certainly not alone there :D. The most recent ones of Neil that I shared? Yeah, those were from a video that was made 2 years before I was born, LOL :p.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

:yes:. You're certainly not alone there :D. The most recent ones of Neil that I shared? Yeah, those were from a video that was made 2 years before I was born, LOL :p.

Angela

Yeah...same with several of the JM photos I've posted...:reject::lol:

Back
Top Bottom