TEEN Plebans: We stand up for U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Watcha doin' ova there? :ohmy:

sorry for the language...I'm booored! :lol:

I have to do a teaching experience out of the local area for 4 weeks (most likely in a rural setting), which i'm fine with. However, we have to be at least 3 hours away from Newcastle (could be up to 10 hours away), so i could be going anywhere in NSW.

I have to do a teaching experience out of the local area for 4 weeks (most likely in a rural setting), which i'm fine with. However, we have to be at least 3 hours away from Newcastle (could be up to 10 hours away), so i could be going anywhere in NSW.

That sounds fun!! :happy:

we aren't... but the program still showing the January thing... so :sad::sad:
for one side it's good because i've test tomorrow so i coudn't go to bed at 2 am! i wake up at 5:45am! :huh::huh::huh::huh:

we aren't... but the program still showing the January thing... so :sad::sad:
for one side it's good because i've test tomorrow so i coudn't go to bed at 2 am! i wake up at 5:45am! :huh::huh::huh::huh:

Yeah, same here. Sometimes we get the newest episode, but then we randomly get one that's 2-3 years old. Last nights was apparently 2 years old. It is annoying.

Have you studied for your test? :wink:

I'm going to watch it soon!! :hyper:

It's right in front of me! It comes out on DVD tomorrow. But ya know, I've got connections to watch them earlier :shifty: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom