TEEN Plebans : We can barely Breathe as we await the new tour!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GlassCaseofEmotion.gif

I'M TRAPPED IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!

Ah, this has got me stressed...

I need to concentrate in writing my APUS DBQ

seems like you would have to wait getting everywhere else,not the closest to the stage :eyebrow: cause I wanted to get the closest to the stage,and I`ll probably have to wait till they come over here,plus getting the tickets?! :banghead:

All you have to do is wake up before they go on sale that day. Go on Livenation's website. Have a credit card with you. Buy the ticket.
If you can't wait around in teh general admission line get a seat, if you can then get general admission if you think you can handle it. Its not as easy as you think.

All you have to do is wake up before they go on sale that day. Go on Livenation's website. Have a credit card with you. Buy the ticket.
If you can't wait around in teh general admission line get a seat, if you can then get general admission if you think you can handle it. Its not as easy as you think.
I know how to buy a ticket LOLOLO! I'm just getting the impression that U2 tickets sell out in seconds...

GA...Oh I can handle that noooooo problem...:macdevil:

well idk everyone is like going crazy here so i just explained whatever.
U2 tickets sell out quick. I bought mine on ebay twice.
GA is insane. I almost passed out twice. It's not all fun.

well idk everyone is like going crazy here so i just explained whatever.
U2 tickets sell out quick. I bought mine on ebay twice.
GA is insane. I almost passed out twice. It's not all fun.

NO thanks for helping me out I really appericate it! :hug:

GA is insane, at least for that shows I've been to...but none were ever quite as big as U2...so this is all new to me!

I just hope I get something,cause I don`t have a credit card :angry:

I`m gonna be on the internet like a hawk...

Back
Top Bottom