Teen PLEBAn Party: Where Do We Go From Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woops...my bad :yikes: Sorry! Haha, and I saw your dad too, so maybe I should have used my damn brain before writing that :doh:

My mom's my friend on FB, but she never posts or looks at it, so I'm clear. Not that I actually post very much.

This is why every time my mom says, "I should get a facebook", I tell her that she would just never go on it and it would be dumb for her to have one :lol: The internet is my place to say what I want without her knowing!

As for anyone else...haha, not worried about what they see :wink:

My mom doesn't want a facebook! She's like, "I'd never use it." :rolleyes:

She's growing to love U2 a lot more now, though...:crack:

Haha, my mom says she cant stop listening to them ever since the show. As a matter of fact, she has MY No Line still in the CD player downstairs. I would snatch it back, but I won't object to having further influence over this household :evil: :lol:

I think I'm going to throw up.

Oh no...:yikes:
:barf:

:( That sucks, really. I'm glad my parents are computer illiterate...sometimes. I'm not glad when I have to do all their computer crap for them :grumpy: And they're pretty young.

Haha, I'm tempted to post a really horrible status, just because I can :lol: But, my sister would see...:yikes:

This is why every time my mom says, "I should get a facebook", I tell her that she would just never go on it and it would be dumb for her to have one :lol: The internet is my place to say what I want without her knowing!

As for anyone else...haha, not worried about what they see :wink:

Just like the bathroom. You can do anything you want in there, and nobody will bug you. That's why it's such a popular hang out for teenage boys, similar to the internet. And with the advent of wi-fi, BlackBerrys, and iPhones, it's a wonder we actually see any teenage boys at all. The ones we do see must be ones that live in a house with only one bathroom.

Just like the bathroom. You can do anything you want in there, and nobody will bug you. That's why it's such a popular hang out for teenage boys, similar to the internet. And with the advent of wi-fi, BlackBerrys, and iPhones, it's a wonder we actually see any teenage boys at all. The ones we do see must be ones that live in a house with only one bathroom.

:lmao::lmao: Hahaha!! A very enlightened viewpoint :giggle:

it's the sugar. My brain goes into a whole different mode of thinking when I OD on sugar, similar to taking ADD meds.

I think they can either be really sweet and loveable, or downright repulsive.

Sadly, I went to school with 99% repulsive ones :rolleyes:

The good news is, about 36% of them grow out of it by the time they're 30.

Haha, like your super super senior friend? :wink:

The boys at my school all walked around with their pants around their knees calling people "bitches" and "hos" :crack: They had this lovely tradition of flipping over a chair in the cafeteria and yelling the d-word, loudly...every day.

No wonder I couldn't wait to graduate.

The good news is, about 36% of them grow out of it by the time they're 30.

Well, then I guess I'll just have to hope I get lucky and find one of THOSE. :D

:lol: Purple. He probably thinks he's so cool, too :huh:

I was in my own little world in high school. I'm postive people who weren't my friends thought I was insane. Good. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom