Teen PLEBAn Party: "Waiter, I'll have the Irish sausage, medium rare"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Val, PMed ya back..I think we might be okay with the money thing. Just checked FAQ part and it says that sometimes it can take 5-7 days for it to actually go into your bank account or on your credit card. It says that the process is completed on my account and that I received the $160. Just have to wait a few more days and hopefully it'll go onto my credit card like it's supposed to :hmm:

Hey Domo :wave:

Guyz...I braided my HAIR :lol: It looked idiotic, but it is actually long enough to braid the bottom part :ohmy:

That's been the case with me for ages...then I was able to put it into a ponytail...and now a braid! It looks funny though because the top is much shorter than the bottom. And the bottom seems to grow faster...so after awhile it's like I have a tail or something :huh:

I'll need to fix it up before I get the picture for the passport taken, idk if I'm going to just trim it or cut a few inches off the "tail" :lol:

IT'S SUNNY ALL OVER THE WORLD TODAY!! :hyper:

:drool: Our snow is almost gone!!! All that's left are those ten foot piles in parking lots which will be around till it gets hot out :giggle:

Spring is on the way!! The winter is behind us!!

It won't be long until the summer comes... :heart:

SUMMER!!! :drool:

Btw, just watching U2 on The Culture Club. I can't believe that interviewer gets paid to sit and ask questions to them. And then she gets to stand there in a little room with them while they play NLOTH for her :ohmy:

I would be so excited I'd either just bust out screaming or I'd probably be pissing my pants with excitement :lol:

:lmao:

I'd probably skip right over wetting myself and go right to fainting. Would be less embarassing, too :lol:

OMG, that reminds me of something a friend of mine said years ago...he was making fun of what I would act like if I talked to Bono or something, and I was like, "Hey, I'm not an idiot, I wouldn't say something stupid!" So he goes, "Ok, then you'd be like...'Hi Bono, I'm your biggest fan. X squared times X squared is X to the fourth. Will you sleep with me?!"

Funniest thing that kid EVER said.

:lol: Remember that interview where the lady was like, "I don't know if I should touch you or not?" and Bono was like, "Touch me. I'm REAL!"

:laugh:

I should have majored in journalism. Nevermind that it would have eaten up my entire life while in college...:wink:

My "friend" is a journalism major and I asked her if she was planning on seeing another show this summer, and she said she HAS to intern somewhere. HAH, sucks to be her...

:dance:

I'll try to find it on YouTube, but it'll probably be impossible :grumpy:

Yeah, I don't know how an internship would cause her to not have ONE free day, but whatever. Her loss. She's probably still physically and emotionally scarred from the last time :rolleyes:

Yeahh, I couldn't find it :(

She was the one that went to NJ with me, that didn't say much in the queue and had never seen a picture of the stage, thus making it nearly impossible for me to explain to her which way to run :lol:

You have to run trough the sides , go trough a gate and , make a turn and run into the pit right?

Imagine running with 5 people. We are gonna give eachoter heart attacks screaming something like GET IN! , MOVE WOMAN! GOING TROUGH! EXCUSE ME KTHNX BAAI , RUN! SLOWPOKE! TURTLE! SHORTY! etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom