Teen PLEBAn Party: "Waiter, I'll have the Irish sausage, medium rare"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ded thread. But I'd just like to tell the interwebz that.......

I PASSED MY DRIVING THEORY!

and my usual end of week um, "thing"

ITTSSS FRRIIIIDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shifty:

:hyper:

:giggle: Teenage drivers!! :panic:

Not much, gotta go to work tonight...

OH, but my semester is officially half over as of yesterday! And two weeks till break :hyper:

It's going SO fast. Meticulously counting down the weeks is proving to be a good strategy :yes:

shiiiiit, thanks for reminding me! LOL I need to stock the bar tonight!

and yeah, the break is coming fast :up:

*nods* counting down always works, especially if you have something to look forward too :D

Yup. I'm so excited for it to be over. I was making a to-do list yesterday, because I have this wierd obsession with them. It was things to do before break, over break, and then after break...I can't wait to start checking stuff off :hyper:

:lol:

:lol: :up: To do lists = WIN

Its true when they say organisation is key, :D

I just have 4 *coughMAJORLIFECHANGINGUNIVERSITYDEPENDANTcough* exams to check off. Then...

V FESTIVAL!! & SUMMER & *hopefully* CAR :hyper: *dies*

Haha, to be honest Im just trying not to think about it, Ive got my art exams in 3 weeks :ohmy::yikes: But I know art exams, It'll be fine.

Its just the media and english ones later on...:| Im lucky actually, to get into Arts colleges, they want passes, and thats it, because your artwork and what you produce is more imporatant :)

riighhttt BRB gotta stand in front of a fridge for half an hour :crack:

(yeahhh my dad and I are on the lookout for a car now so....fingers crossed!)

Sorry I disappeared...I was finishing something...which has been posted...:shifty:

Buuuuut I see you had to go anyway :lol: :doh:

:ohmy: oooooh! i luvs it! I wasn't expecting that! Unless its gonna take another unexpected twist Lol!

and...pst..

I just booked my practical, but I aint telling anyone when it is LOL...the waiting list is long anyway *rolls eyes* :hyper:

Ohh, good for you. I can't wait to hear that you passed it :wink:

Yeah, I felt like that was the way the plot had to go...unexpected, and not so cruel to them :lol: I'm writing the next chapter atm...

:evil: :combust:

All I'll say.

I look forward to it! :hyper:

You know what, Im not doing any work. I refuse to. And Im not going to feel guilty about it :shifty: LOL.

I've put R&H on really loud. God II baby :rockon:

how long before you gotta go to work?

:drool: God Pt II...:combust: I loooooooooooove that song.

I gotta go at five. But I have to take a shower and eat dinner first, so I'm gonna have to go now. I'll talk to you later/tomorrow :wave: :hug:

People who are on facebook but have to be vague so the wrong people don't know what I'm talking about?

I mean, they're talking about?

Back
Top Bottom