Teen PLEBAn Party: A Fine Day For A Game Of Golf!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I KNOW!! :lol:
My mom bought the right kind this time. Phew!!
It's like, uh no. I do NOT tan. :crack:
I'm pale and I love it. :cute:

Me too. I don't get why people want to give themselves cancer so they can look like big yams. I like being all creamy-colored :lol:

I'd say they're definitely talented. A lot of what they played was just too similar to each other. I was kind of anxious for U2 to take the stage toward the end of their set. I am not much of a Muse fan. I like Hysteria, Starlight, Super Massive Black Hole, and that song but when it comes to Muse I just never got real into them. They did a great version of those songs I listed.

I only knew Supermassive Black Hole...from my sister's Twilight soundtrack :doh: :reject: You're right though, it was similar.

What's up? :)

Considering myself a smarty-pants since I brought my iPod to work so I don't have to listen to my friend's cheating wife flirt with the man-whore in the next cubicle whose cologne has a 30-foot impact zone. :crack: I need nose plugs.

You?

ETA: I'm gonna move to a new desk.

Apparently there was a moth on my wall next to my bed, so Otto decided to jump on my bed and try to jump up the wall to get it. :crack: I picked him up, threw him out of my room, closed the door, and went back to sleep. Somehow he opened my door and got in again, and he was trying to jump up to my window (which is at least a few feet high) because the moth was on it. :sigh:

Apparently there was a moth on my wall next to my bed, so Otto decided to jump on my bed and try to jump up the wall to get it. :crack: I picked him up, threw him out of my room, closed the door, and went back to sleep. Somehow he opened my door and got in again, and he was trying to jump up to my window (which is at least a few feet high) because the moth was on it. :sigh:

:lol::hug: My cat used to slap at the blinds at 6:30 in the morning when I got to sleep in so I know what that's like. I toss my cat out of the room and then she goes running up and down the hallway all the rest of the time.:lol:

Pets don't get the concept of sleeping in. Neither does my brother. :sigh:

...Somehow I've ended up with 3 extra stitches on my knitting needle. Crap.

:up: Good job, Maddy. What'd you make?

I shouldn't have taken my stitch markers out. :grumpy: Gotta start over. Again.

I made a stuffed mole :lol:

It was for chemistry. You know what a mole is? It's kinda similar to a molecule. Anyways, the measurement for it is 10 to the 23rd power, so we celebrate mole day on October 23. We can get extra credit if we sew a mole and make it cool. So....guess what my mole is going to be???

Larry MOLEn Jr.!!!! :laugh: I'm so proud of it! It has little drumsticks and everything! I'll post a picture when I'm done.

:lmao: Awesome. The incredibly lame pun makes it even better. I figured you'd go for the Elevation lyric reference: A mole, diggin' in a hole...

I made a stuffed mole :lol:

It was for chemistry. You know what a mole is? It's kinda similar to a molecule. Anyways, the measurement for it is 10 to the 23rd power, so we celebrate mole day on October 23. We can get extra credit if we sew a mole and make it cool. So....guess what my mole is going to be???

Larry MOLEn Jr.!!!! :laugh: I'm so proud of it! It has little drumsticks and everything! I'll post a picture when I'm done.

:lol: That's cute!!

Although I would rather not be reminded of moles in the chemistry sense...:crack: :crazy:

Well, I'm in a beginner Spanish class, so I guess that's why it's not too hard. I already did French in high school :lol:
There's just something wrong with my mind, it just can't grasp mathematic concepts. This is already the second time I'm taking this class, because I need one math class to graduate :sigh:

Well, I'm in a beginner Spanish class, so I guess that's why it's not too hard. I already did French in high school :lol:
There's just something wrong with my mind, it just can't grasp mathematic concepts. This is already the second time I'm taking this class, because I need one math class to graduate :sigh:

I can totally understand that. I was the same way with math. This year I've actually done the best I have ever done at math. Something about the teacher just clicked. I can understand a lot of it and I actually LIKE math!:ohmy::lol: At least I can take math. In small doses. It's not that bad and it is a fun challenge, at least for me.:wink:

Sometimes a teacher can make all the difference. Bad ones make things hell...and good ones can make stuff easy. Last semester, the math teacher barely spoke freaking English and refused to use the mic :angry: At least this semester, I can understand the guy.

Back
Top Bottom