TEEN PLEBAn Girls: Perving Over Johnny, Guys Not So Much

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I'd like to know too!!

Hey Total U2 Nut! We haven't met yet! My name is Annik, but call me Bibs! :wink:

flybabe said:
gota go,go homework to do,meh:|
bye gurlz :wave:

later on i`ll show yall some pics i drew of stories from the Bible

awsome TU2N :hi5::up:

Bye, enjoy that homework, I know your pain :| ( :collapsesundermountainofcoursework: ) and thanks :wink:

Total U2 Nut said:

Hi :wink: How'd you get from Annik to Bibs :lol: I'm Natalie but most people call me Nat :up:

Hello Nat! :) My mom always called me Bébitte, my sister and her friends turned it into Bibs. And here, they call me Bibs since Bébitte is French I guess. My teachers even call me that sometimes :ohmy:

iloveedge said:

Hello Nat! :) My mom always called me Bébitte, my sister and her friends turned it into Bibs. And here, they call me Bibs since Bébitte is French I guess. My teachers even call me that sometimes :ohmy:

Ah, I see :wink:

I had better be off, sorry I was here so briefly, it's nearly 22.20 and I still have work to do and I have to be up at 7 :happy: A-woo-hoo!

Nighty night x

I'm ok... :crack: trying to finish of my peer teach assignment for uni that's due tomorrow :|

I'm only going to be here for a little while, i'm going to my friends high school graduation soon (can't believe it's been a whole year since i graduated :ohmy: )

Back
Top Bottom