TEEN PLEBA GIRLS:Showing some love for our guys,Bono,Bowie,Johnny and more!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
iloveedge said:

New car! Sweet!!

Yeah, thanks for asking!

Amber sent me some Reiki and it seems to have worked out right! Two days after and I was able to move my arms up. My left arm is still weird, nothing I can do about it. Neck pain is still there! This dizzy from time to time.

Tomorrow, saturday and sunday, I'll be playing hockey with a guys hockey team :yikes:

Wow that sounds nasty :yikes: Will u be alright to play?

Acrobat Angel said:

Wow that sounds nasty :yikes: Will u be alright to play?

It wasn't that bad. I've had worst :uhoh:

Ooh yeah! I went to my practice yesterday, I took it slow and I was fine! If I get dizzy or something, I'll just tell the coach and I'll stop. I promise :)

iloveedge said:

It wasn't that bad. I've had worst :uhoh:

Ooh yeah! I went to my practice yesterday, I took it slow and I was fine! If I get dizzy or something, I'll just tell the coach and I'll stop. I promise :)

Oh, ok- i always heard hockey was dangerous- heaps of injuries etc, what'd you do that was worse?

Not in hockey...Twisted my ankle so many times that my ligaments are really stretched out. Now it's really easy to twist it because there's nothing there to really hold it. Busted my knee during gym class. I jumped over a matress and at the same time, a girl jumped from the side and flew towards my knee :yikes: That one really hurt. Then once I ran into a door. Like really ran into it :lol: busted the same knee again. The pain is still there and there's nothing they can do :shrug: I keep playing hockey because I've been dreaming of playing ever since I was six.

I'm guessin the door wasn't glass- THAT would of hurt! I guess you just learn to play through the pain...

I've never hurt myself that badly *touch wood* I have however broken someone elses nose in Cricket once :uhoh: Remember cricket is a non-contact sport...

Guessing it wasn't glass? Well then! You're not such of a good guesser :lmao: It was a glass door at school! I was running and I happened to be closer to the door then I thought! :reject:

omg!! :lmao: ok yeah, non-contact game! How did you do that?

I had a cast of my ankle the first time I twisted it. It became huge and all the colours of the rainbow! :ohmy:

:lmao: You're lucky you didn't go thru the damn thing! When things like that happen you say the door jumped out in front of you, not that you run into it :wink:

I was playing a game for my school. i was bowling and the girl batting wasn't wearing a helmet so she went to hit it but the ball hit the edge ( :giggle: ) of her bat and got her on the nose... i bowl pretty fast to... broken nose... blood everywhere... poor girl- it was her yr10 formal a few days later...

I'll make sure to say that next time! :lmao: It's not the first time the door jumps in fromt of me :sexywink: Did it more then once :uhoh:

Omg! I don't want to play againts you :yikes:

:lol:

You bowl fast, I slap a puck fast and hard :wink:

Well it's time for me to go...by the time I get ready for bed it'll be midnight again :angel:

G'day to you Ash! :hug:

Nope not the same door...but they are the same :lmao:

My mum had to go in the shower as I was going to the bathroom :grumpy:

Yeah I'm going for really now :D

bye! :hug:

yup. im def. not doing the music today.
and pictures i think im going to post up in pleba my situation. damn. i loved all of my edge pics!

My current Edge file has 1515 pics...that's only in one of them...:uhoh:

If you ever need anything, just ask! I'll be happy too help out!

Beside the fact that you must be pist off about your computer...how are you?

yeah that would be awesome!

im all right...sort of confused and i really wanted to get on here and everyones opinion on it since i cant tell my friends about it.
you?

Is it possible to send big files like this on internet? :hmm:

Can't tell your friends about what? That you need to save up you super huge file of Edge? :giggle:

I feel like barfing...I have a hockey game at 9h30 and the way it's going, I wont make it. And for me to miss hockey, it's got to be good...

idk dont think so.
lol nope its not that....well actually i find it to be a bit juvenile. when i like someone i usually tell at least one of my friends and this time ive just been holding it in because theyd probably be like WTF do you like him for? and this isnt the first time ive had a crush on someone who isnt..really..all that attractive

I know how you feel, really. I'm attracted to older men and my friends don't get it...except for one but I don't really talk to her anymore. And over here, you can't tell a secret. The whole town will know in less than a day! And you're saying someone isn't really all that attractive?! :ohmy:

so am i ..not all the time. that sucks though i hate small towns.

well i think there are certains things about him that make him cute. like the way he smiles and laughs and stuff. but i stepped outside of my shoes and saw what everybody else sees. hes not attractive. i know. and if i tell any of my friends its going to be this huge thing which i dont want it to be.

and the reason its bothering me even more now is because i cant tell whether he likes me or not. there are some things that make me believe it but then i always think well there could be an explanation

Small towns are fun for some stuff...but not rumors!

He doesn't have to be attractive. That's not what actualy counts. Help sometimes...the extreme hotness :shifty:

That's the hard part...telling if a guy likes you or not :huh:

lol yeah it does help. it doesnt matter to me because i know i like him for good reasons. but...the thing is my friends i know i shouldnt care what they think but right now i dont need their criticism.
its so hard! i cant tell at all. ive been going over and over in my head the stuff thats been happening but i can find an explanation for it all like the past two days:

-i was working on my music theory and hes in the band so when i asked him if he knew bass clef he was working on something but then later he got up and saw what i was doing, leaned over my desk and was incredibly close to me. no personal space whatsoever but ...that doesnt really mean anything.

-whenever i walk in the room he looks up and then watches me for a bit more. idk...

-and today he dropped his books and came right up to me during journalism and just started talking to me. i was like wtf?

i know i could find explanations for it all but idk i still think some of the circumstances are weird

I guy did those things to me once...and yes I had a crush on him at the time. He got me all confused and lost in my feelings at those times. Because some day he would hang out with me and then kind of dumped me the next day...come back later, leave again...

did you just let it go and not tell him?

...Oh! And the other really weird thing was i was talking with him and my friend Grace.
and Grace said.."yeah my boyfriend."
And then Jordan was like, "Whos your boyfriend!?" To me

[Jordan is the guy i like]

I looked at him really confused like why the fuck are you so jumpy? and i said...I didnt say that Grace did.

I just thought that it was odd he was so interested in that.

I let it go...he turned out to be a jerk and a drug dealer!

Ooh! :ohmy: That's a sign...for what, I don't know. Like if he doesn't want you to have a boyfriend...If I'm not making any sens, just tell me :uhoh:

oh wow.

lol idk that kind of makes sense i just dont understand why he was so interested

Guys don't always make sens...I shouldn't actualy talk myself since I'm probably not making sens myself...damn headache :(

did you take any medecine for it?

yeah i just want someones opinion...because idk what to do.

Nah, wont help...probably from that hit I took on sunday...

I'm not the best at giving advice...sorry. When Amber will get here, she'll give some! :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom