Supposing you had...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
...1 - you hear me? 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 joost one - wish for free, but you had to involve 3 of the following things into them:

You have to take one of these guys: This is a MUST. You can choose though.
A_001.jpg

A spoon (not necessarily this ugly one):
zturtle813reduced.jpg

Two lemons:
lemon.gif

A Gibson Explorer 76:
explor-pict1.jpg

*hehe* I'm cruel for not showing the entire one, amn't I?

Blindfolds (it's your decision wether you want to take this set or just plain black blindfolds :| )
SS1100.jpg

And a sarong (ditcha knew that the sarong is also called 'lava lava' in Polynesia? :lmao: )
new08.jpg

Couldn't find any guy wearing a sarong, but you get the idea...

So, take 3 of these items (plus one of the guys) and involve them into your wish.

Blessed night y'all. :macdevil:

I would take the two lemons and put them in the drinks that Bono and I are enjoying together.

The rest I'm going to leave to my imagination.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:lmao: This is so much fun...

Okay, I would pick Larry, and...he'd be wearing a sarong. I would blindfold him, squeeze the lemon juice all over myself (with the help of the spoon!) and then have him lick it off me...and then...I dunno...We'd both play the guitar???

:lol: :shrug: Sure...:sexywink:

nice post

I'd take Adam to my house and into my bedroom take the blindfolds........tie him to the bed and while u guys know the rest!!!!!!!!!!:censored: :censored:

PS........nice post falling...........bet u knew i would reply to this right???????!!!!!! smiles:wink: :wink: :

wertsie said:
:lmao: This is so much fun...

Okay, I would pick Larry, and...he'd be wearing a sarong. I would blindfold him, squeeze the lemon juice all over myself (with the help of the spoon!) and then have him lick it off me...and then...I dunno...We'd both play the guitar???

:lol: :shrug: Sure...:sexywink:

I think you used too many.

You are disqualified.

:|

U2SavesTheWorld said:

I think you used too many.

You are disqualified.

:|
The more the merrier. :happy: Not disqualified :|

I just said 3 of the things cos I didn't think anyone would want to use all things. :mac:

Back
Top Bottom