Summer dresses pass *ahem* new photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Well summer is ending (at least for us in U.S.) and I found some new photos!! :sick: What better reason to start a new thread lol :sexywink:

u2_12_ab_y.jpg

adam_clayton_u2_ab_n.jpg

u2_2_ab_n.jpg

u21_ab.jpg

Why does Larry always stand like that? :eeklaugh:

u2_10_ab_n.jpg

These are from Atlanta

u2_11_ab_n.jpg

u2_18_ab_n.jpg

I think we might have seen this one before but it's :lol:

u2_1_ab_n.jpg

LMAO Larry's the only one not pressing his palm against his chest!

I forgot Olive, Im all annoyed!

Remember those pics of Bono gettin off the boat?

I found one that wasnt part of the pile of them in a magazine....small pic prob a bit bigger than my sig pic and Bono looked drop dead gorgeous in it...the sunset was hitting his shades and he looked so yummy.

when I went to find it to send it to u to scan up.....gone!

:|

mad1 said:
I forgot Olive, Im all annoyed!

Remember those pics of Bono gettin off the boat?

I found one that wasnt part of the pile of them in a magazine....small pic prob a bit bigger than my sig pic and Bono looked drop dead gorgeous in it...the sunset was hitting his shades and he looked so yummy.

when I went to find it to send it to u to scan up.....gone!

:|

OH yeah!! THe sunset hitting his shades?! :sick: If you find it lemme know! I hate when I loose pictures, too!! :banghead:

(nice to see u back tho :wave: )

Thanks! :happy: Several I hadn't seen! I love the one of young Bono buying the coat :cute: So many of the cute young band! I have a larger one of these, I think Flaming June scanned it from a book or something:
bonoboycity.jpg

There's another cute one in this group, Bono and Adam leaning on a lampost? Anybody got it?

Oh and I love the long haired, bandana headed, open shirted Edge! :sick: I hope you're adding all these to your site or posterity!

Back
Top Bottom