Stills of the iTunes Vertigo ad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
91be0519.jpg

d12143f9.jpg

b8e8e81c.jpg

77c6ed65.jpg

It's bad enough that I haven't seen my husband for 11 days. I should have waited until tomorrow to look at this thread.:hyper:

theses are great pics!
thanks guys

i upset cause i cant get the 2 minute version to play smoothly on my computer - could kick myself. must get it to work soon before i go mental!

I love youall - thanks for the stills - edge jumping, larry animated, adam actually appearing in the "ad' for more than 5 seconds, Bono with an open shirt - love, happiness...ooohhh.... Blender pictures.....
Good time to be a Pleban....

*sizzle*
i love that bono's chest decided to make a guest appearance in the clip!
our boys are everywhere:drool:

my boyfriend called me from arizona (havent seen him in 3 weeks...maybe why im so hot and bothered by all this)
and he said he just drove by a huge billboard with bono on it, advertizing some radio station. i was like
GET IT FOR ME!!!!
a billboard? uh huh. maybe i should climb it and get my picture taken kissing him:wink:

thank you all so much for the stills. they made my day

I'm now watching one tree hill - even though I have seen the ad numerous times on the itunes website -
OH. My. GoD.......
thats why I'm watching one tree hill....:wink:

I hope to God that something like Prop comes thru for this tour because its gonna be hell getting tickets if this marketing blitz increases....
Odd to be seeing a u2 ad on a show called "One Tree Hill"

neutral said:
[B
I watch every week :reject: :tsk: [/B]

:hug: nothing wrong with that! My TV viewing habits basically are closer to a teenager than a 20-something (what ever the hell that means:)

Back
Top Bottom