Status??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were to give you a special status now, sure it would be unique, but the only reason they'd be giving it to you is because you were a pest. Sure, you earned it, but you earned by being an annoyance to the mods and to the rest of the people on the board.

So then you aren't getting it for the reason that they like you or they feel you deserve it because you're unique or anything nice like that... you deserve it for other, not-so-nice reasons.

And that is all we're trying to tell you. So you have some options here, and we're all just trying to point you in the right direction.

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Chelsy,

Some of us have been on this forum alot longer than you have, and have gotten to know each other too and do not have a "special" status. I don't need a special status to stand out or be unique - all of us are unique here, and this is exemplified by the character we put forth in our posts. Once you've been here for awhile, you will learn to understand what everyone here is trying to tell you.

U all probably dont want on thATS WHY you dont have one. but its my prob for what happens. ill deal with it, what ever i get, ive talked to some ppl on the board and they said somethimes u get bad ones when u piss them off, it seems i probaly have AND i really dont care if im new or not , i want a new status becuase i will have to post tons to change, i dont relly wanna change i wanna stay at a weird, funny one for the whole time, i dont mind what i get, what ever they choose, no matter if i dont like it or not, ill have to suck it up, and eal with it! thank you for warning me, but i can handle it.

Again......

ABORT ABORT!!!!!!!

P.S. Someone asked what one wears to become a diva.

BONO: Leather and silly string? Um...

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I?m old enough to feel the way I do and I know that you are true" ~Pete Yorn~

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Chelsy, I think you're missing the point of the forum. The purpose is not to get a COOL status.... but to meet new people and have a good time. You shouldn't really care what status you are. Yes, it is fun and exciting when you reach a new level.... but don't make that the reason you're here... We are here to talk about a great band and have fun while doing it! If you don't can it then Elvis is just going to ban you and you won't be able to post at all.... therefore you will have NO STATUS at all! But hey! Maybe that's what you want! Anyways... I think you should take a hint and stop all this!!

Kate

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-24-2002).]

What do u mean Unfuckingbelivible, I just dont mind if i get stuck with somthink like garbage for ever, i odnt like switchings or changes with statuses , and i want a new one, a one that oculd be funny to yall thta i dont like.

Originally posted by Chelsy:
What do u mean Unfuckingbelivible, I just dont mind if i get stuck with somthink like garbage for ever, i odnt like switchings or changes with statuses , and i want a new one, a one that oculd be funny to yall thta i dont like.

Sicy is mad, ive never seen her mad, elvis dont seem to happy and your STILLLLL going on... they could ban you and ur not going to get a funny status, i dont think anyone really pays attention to ppl's statuses, nobodys going to find u funny/ finds you funny- u just provoke things around here!

BONO: *is afraid Sicy may do something drastic.....like lassoing people with silly string*

ELTON JOHN: Batty! Absolutely batty!

SHANIA TWAIN: Man! I feel like a......

BONO: Drink?
bononap.jpg

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

Get on the Boos

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Unfuckingbelieveable.

and lmao mona.

Whats unfuckenbelivible, i just dont like changing and i want a new status , one that you all will think is funny and that i will hate(thats the way people told me) Id rather be called dirt, then change, change=
icon13.gif
icon30.gif

Originally posted by bono-vox:
Sicy is mad, ive never seen her mad, elvis dont seem to happy and your STILLLLL going on... they could ban you and ur not going to get a funny status, i dont think anyone really pays attention to ppl's statuses, nobodys going to find u funny/ finds you funny- u just provoke things around here!

EXACTLY.

Mona you're cracking me up thanks.. cuz yes I am mad.

*THOUGHT*

BONO: Uh oh

ECHO: shoot.

BONO: *BANG*!

o my.....

ok my thought is --
by the time we've beaten these threads into the ground (metaphorically, or literally, depending on how big a baseball bat Sicy can take to the computer) Chelsy will have like a ginormous amount of posts ~ Then she'll have a different status.

Right? OF COURSE right.

IM The genius: Mona51060

I need a business card......

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I just found out there's no such thing as the real world ~ Just a lie you've got to rise above" ~John Mayer

Get on the Boos

Ill try to calm down! Because i dont wannt get banned but when they r in a btter mood i will whine!
biggrin.gif
I am here to meet people and talk, but alot of people, the people witht he bad statuses whined to, and they are talking to people, geting this status is on my todo list, and its number 1 right now, so i want it and ill calm down if i get it, but ill calm down about it today, and whine agian 2 morrow,but i wont make them boil right now.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LMAO @ Mona's Thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

I sense a disturbane in the force....that this thread will get shut down soon.

And before that -- I know EXACTLY what this thread needs.......

Originally posted by Chelsy:
U all probably dont want on thATS WHY you dont have one. but its my prob for what happens. ill deal with it, what ever i get, ive talked to some ppl on the board and they said somethimes u get bad ones when u piss them off, it seems i probaly have AND i really dont care if im new or not , i want a new status becuase i will have to post tons to change, i dont relly wanna change i wanna stay at a weird, funny one for the whole time, i dont mind what i get, what ever they choose, no matter if i dont like it or not, ill have to suck it up, and eal with it! thank you for warning me, but i can handle it.

This is just sad.

Everyone would like a cool status. But some of us don't need one like you do. You have to earn it, Chelsy. We don't ask for them because we aren't entitled to them unless a mod decides to create one.

I realize you are young, and probably think you can handle anything. But as someone who is new on the board, you will only receive a shitty status. If you keep complaining you will receive a warning, and perhaps not receive a status change at all just to spite you.

You can't just join a club and then immediately demand to be promoted to a higher/different ranking when you haven't put in your dues. You will learn this in life - you can't always get what you want. But you will get what's coming to you.

PLEBA contains some of the sweetest girls in the world - and you would be doing your self a disservice to annoy or alienate them if you intend to stay here at Interference.

Nope, that's not it.

I have a status: it's called Moonie. I'm unique in that I'm a huge Larry fan. I'm unique in that I've met several people on this forum at different places. I'm unique because of the friendships I've made through this board. I'm unique because I don't need a status to stand out here.

You say that "you all don't want one, that's why you don't have one" - that is soooo wrong. On the contrary. I don't ask for a status because it's really not that important to me.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by moon_is_playing_tricks (edited 03-24-2002).]

I think you have to understand what ppl are trying to tell you around here, you should have respect for ppl who have the courtesy to reply to your posts and answer your questions, by being rude to them I don't think you are going to get what you want, don't post just to change your status, I can learn a lot from this forum & meet lots of different ppl, you should just be grateful that you don't have a status like Stormys and leave it like that!
smile.gif

Chelsy do you want your posts stuck at zero?
Chelsy do you want a degrading status?
Chelsy do you want your 'from' to be permanently fixed to something horrible that you can never change?

Then I suggest you not 'beg' for status.

Thank you.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

I do want want one that will never change, if i have on that dosent change then ur unique no matter if its dumpster or dirt or bonos trash can or whatever its unique
biggrin.gif
and i wouldnt mind what ever it its, if i dont like it ill just have to suck it up and say the other people told me so they were right i was rong, what ever you two can give me id rather be a dumpster than somthing that changes, i wana be the same!
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom