Some help required - mainly on glasses and other stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mo786

War Child
Does anyone have a picture of Bono wearing D+G Glasses? I know I have seen him wear them somewhere before becoz I remember seeing the logo on the side - any hi res pics anyone?

Any other make would do as long as its obvious what make it is from the picture

Also, I read somewhere U2 dont usually have any commercial sponsors for their tours - was the iPod the first product they took sponsorship from? If not, what else?

(I am doing a little product on someothing someone can promote, and I am doing Bono and (D+G) Sunglasses..

Ah, I should say, I need pics of Bono actually wearing them rather than shop pictures so I can actually prove he has worn them/wears them!

Bono wears his D & G in both issues of Q and the Rolling Stone AND Spin AND Blender.

There's four different lenses of the D & G's. I am assuming you don't need the model #? He's also been wearing the Prade Miu Miu's. (Yes, I know I know way too much about sunglasses--I love sunglasses)

1ftvlh

Thanks - that first close up was perfect as you can clearly see the logos.

I have just looked at my project in more detail and I aint so sure sunglasses are the way to go, LOL

I would have to find sales figures and everything for all the major sunglass makers (wonder if D+G even release that info seperatley...would be quite hard to fidn it for many glass makers)

who ARE the major players (in terms of sales) in the sunglasses market?

Oakley, Ray Ban, D+G, Armani, CK, YSL, Gucci, Police, Diesel, Burberry

LOL the list goes on forever - anything else Bono could advertise that has less competition? :)

u2bonogirl - don't worry.

I caught myself doing the same thing. :ohmy:

And I really had a good time! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom