Scan's From Q Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpanishEyes21

Refugee
These are not my scans, I just found them on U2eastlink.com.
The magazine is in the U.S. , I bought it yesterday. Edge looks
really hot on the front cover, his chest looks really pumped up:ohmy: . I also bought the Electrical Storm single:yes:
Anyway here are the scans: Warning these pictures are big

n021030_10.jpg

n021030_11.jpg

n021030_12.jpg
n021030_13.jpg

n021030_14.jpg

Last edited:
I :heart: those pics!!!

Thank you for posting!

And finally a place where I can post the head of Bono Daisybean gave me. :mac:
bono-magazin.gif

*****edited cos: It wasn't Daisy who gave me the piccie - it was Olive I think. :silent: I think. :reject:

Last edited:
WHOA!!!NOW THESE ARE BIG & JUST GREAT PICS!!!!WOW WOWO!!!I especially liked the pic where u2 are in a trabant in berlin, in front of olympic stadium....i was there last summer-in the same place-in front of the same stadium...so many memories............mmm.........
the pics are great!!!!!!!!

So... that means Nov 1st, the U2 issue of Q would soon be obselete so to speak. GREAT. Another horrible deadline staring me in the face. Thanks Betty for the information!

Last edited:
Sevikins said:
So... that means Nov 1st, the U2 issue of Q would soon be obselete so to speak. GREAT. Another horrible deadline staring me in the face. Thanks Betty for the information!

You can still buy it. Q magazine just came out in the U.S.
Q is a british magazine and it takes weeks for it to arrive in the U.S., which it just did so you have plenty of time to buy it before the next issue appears.

Last edited:
OH F*K!!!!!!

I better buy it quick!

Before it goes off shelves, I NEEEEED to cut out and put that hooded-Bono pic on wall..well might enlarge him with the machine first!!!!!

I have been walking past Q for the past 2 weeks!

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom