RSOC 234 - many sides of Mr. Clayton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
I really couldn't come up with a theme for this week, but I was eager to see some Adam pics :love: Which is basically to say, post an and all Adam pics as you want. In fact, post as many as you can!

Let's take a look at the many, many different looks Adam has tried on over the years, shall we? From Suave and Sophisticated to downright silly and back to Sexy in the blink of an eye, our dear Mr. Clayton has done it all!

Of course there's the current silver fox look that's oh so popular
AdamOSCEra6s292.jpg

AdamOSCEra6s211.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!! SG...what a great theme!! We can post our favorite Adam pics of every era!:heart: Carmel Likes this idea alot!!:heart:

I will start with Baby Adam...that fro drives me crazy:cute:
BabyAdamBW25.jpg

04411c02.jpg
bwAdamC2.jpg

this one is soooo fecking:drool:
mwedub.jpg

BabyfaceAdamOSC.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to thank whomever took these pictures, because I sure as heck wasn't close enough to get great shots like these and the ones from my previous post! :sad:

AdamToronto.jpg

AdamVertigoSmile.jpg

This one is crap quality, but one of my favorites because I took it myself :love:
adam.jpg

Just gorgeous:
82163630.jpg

Silly Ads :heart:
k4e2kk.jpg

Guh..
capture-istillhavent11.jpg

I don't know who took this, but I can't imagine they're still alive :faint:
2005-06-13_pic_0082.jpg

This is just funny(and yet still so cool):
26.jpg

kafrun said:
This one is crap quality, but one of my favorites because I took it myself :love:
adam.jpg

Just gorgeous:
82163630.jpg

Silly Ads :heart:
k4e2kk.jpg

Oooh his hair looks gorgeous in that last one. :ohmy:

And I like the one you took. I have another friend who was distraught that her pics came out similar to yours and I told her but YOU took them! You were there! That close! That makes them special, I love seeing pics that regular fans take.

... not that you're just "regular"... you know what I mean right? :D

Thanks for sharing!

^ That's right, it's special because it was from that night and it's mine :cute: It's also the wallpaper on my cell :shifty: I know what you mean by "regular" fan too ;)

GQ Ads(Damn you, watermarks!!):
eb95354f.jpg

I think we can all agree on this being one of the best Adam pics ever :combust:
jb0pe0.jpg

^ :ohmy: Bono girls in the RSOC thread, drooling over Adam.. Ah yes.. my plan is working. Soon all the plebans will be converted.. yes.. eeeeexcellent *taps fingers together ala Mr. Burns* :evil:

LOL @ self.. :nerd:

ZooAdam(yum):
53fe839e.jpg

kafrun said:
^ :ohmy: Bono girls in the RSOC thread, drooling over Adam.. Ah yes.. my plan is working. Soon all the plebans will be converted.. yes.. eeeeexcellent *taps fingers together ala Mr. Burns* :evil:

LOL @ self.. :nerd:

ZooAdam(yum):
53fe839e.jpg

heehee... :wink: And you are doing a fine job of it tonite... I'm reeeeally enjoying some of these pics! (ok all of them :) )

kafrun said:

B
Well Kafrun..I do have a soft spot for UF Adam and JT Adam...I also think right now Adam is very hot!!:drool:
And with all these great pics that have been and are being posted I (Bonogirl) am being rendered helpless :faint:
So maybe you plan to get Bonogirls into Adam really is working

some faves...

fba04325.jpg

jtadam1.jpg

Last edited:
^ Don't forget I too started off as a Bonogirl :whistle:

and :eek: thanks for those two new(old) pics :drool:

Back
Top Bottom