RRHoF Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace_Hero said:

Haha, not even.

Open plan office with small below shoulder height walls, dividing 16 desks into 4 areas.

My boss has gone home, my mate who sits next to me is on a training course. All I have to worry about is the small indian girl behind me, but she is too far away and sits with her back to me. That and the passers by in the office, but no one can tell what I'm looking at (apart from when there is big pictures of Bono on the screen :))

Work is fun!

Sounds ideal :up:

Yahweh said:
by the time the blogger gets back i could be going into the hall of fame.

Maybe Catherine Zeta Jones is making the rounds and hit on The Blogger, too!

Sorry - that was mean...

Ok, I am really only a little sorry :wink:

Miroslava said:
ta-da!!!

capt.xejb10803150641.music_rock_hall_of_fame_xejb108.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Stray...what u gettin 2nd and 3rd handed????:eyebrow:

popbellydancer said:

this just in,

until the end of the world, pride, still haven't found, and vertigo
in that order...

His ears must've been burning big time!

Thanks....that's pretty much what we heard earlier.

Well, I'm going to bed or I will be totally useless at work tomorrow.

I can't believe I have to wait until Saturday to actually see this. I hope VH1 doesn't cut any of U2's songs! :mad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww :hug:
Why were ya down?
There's some ppl in the bar too. :)
'tis to great a night for the boys from Ireland to talk about it tonite...maybe some other time i can fill you in:heart:

suen said:
No one here will agree with me but Bono needs to button his shirt.

Boo hiss! :madspit:

:wink: Actually, one more button up would have been nicer I think

:reject:

Maybe they are doing the end jam thingie so the blogger is probably jamming out to that. :madspit:

U2 leads newest members into rock's hall of fame
By Steve Morse, Globe Staff | March 15, 2005

.......U2 captured the most attention, though, and was inducted by Bruce Springsteen. He cited their sound ''of unrequited love and yearning," and said ''they're both a step forward and direct descendants of bands who thought they could shake up the world . . . U2 hungered for it all." Springsteen added playfully that Bono has ''one of the most endearingly naked messianic complexes in rock 'n' roll."

Bono's induction speech challenged the music industry, saying ''there would be no U2 the way things are today."

The band look good. Although Bono needs a trim and Adam needs the Dye. Are we gonna get any mp3's of this performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom