Rightie? Leftie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsGiggles said:

:ohmy: How do you know this? I thought it was which foot you put your sock on first or which leg goes in the pants first.....I always put my socks and trousers on starting with the right foot/leg...'cos I'm right handed as well :D

:lol: I thought that as well!! :reject:

I'm assuming that Edge is right handed because of... well, his guitar playing. He strums with his right hand :shrug:

Adam... I'm assuming right handed, same reason as Edges.

Larry... I really don't know :| maybe someone could post pics of the boys signing autographs or something?

as for Bono.... well. after the picture on the first page... I'm not quite sure if he's right handed anymore. :wink:

VicksSs said:

:lol: I thought that as well!! :reject:

rofl... that explains the confusion then :lol: :lmao:

also, I'm pretty sure Bono is ambidextrous now... well he usually writes with right...(also can be seen inthe UF documentary, well he's not writing there, but drawing... ) who knows what he does with taht left hand :rolleyes:

I agree with the notion that Bono might be ambidextrous, coz when he singned my book in Copenhagen, I could swear that he crapped hold of my HTDAAB book with his right and signed with his left!:ohmy: But I can't say for certain coz I was too busy staring at his beautiful face to really notice!!:D

Perhaps Bono also carries a pocket watch and the left hand is merely searching for said watch within the, ehrm, pocket area.

Nobody is buying this, are they?:eyebrow:

Bono Mot said:
Perhaps Bono also carries a pocket watch and the left hand is merely searching for said watch within the, ehrm, pocket area.

Nobody is buying this, are they?:eyebrow:

not really, since he also wears a watch on his left wrist....... two would be a bit overdone eh?

Galeongirl said:

not really, since he also wears a watch on his left wrist....... two would be a bit overdone eh?

he probably needs two incase he cannot find one:lmao:

rofl... ver very mean:lol:
here you can see Edge wears his watch left, same with Larry Adam and Bono :)
bonoandedgetoyingwithipod1vo.jpg

here's some Bono proof(does anybody have an idea where this picture was taken? It's soo cute!)
bonoawwdublinstreet6zc.jpg

here's edge again.. :)
edge20057rb.jpg
on this one you can see Larry's watch clearly and edges!(lovely placed on Bono's shoulder)... still searching for adam!!!
u2onsnldecember048tl.jpg

Galeongirl said:

also, I'm pretty sure Bono is ambidextrous now... who knows what he does with taht left hand :rolleyes:

Aren't most men ambidextrous when it comes to doing certain things? :D

Galeongirl said:
Interesting new fact...
Larry wears his watch on his left wrist
I found this out on an interview with the german channel ZDF... and it's with Bono(in the furcoat!) and larr, somewhere last year, since they're promoting the album... and larry is actually saying things!!!! he's telling them he didn't like the title of the album at first, and that it grew on him... and then he hugs Bono...

Is there anyway that I can download this? Someone please post a link!:help: (Larry hugging Bono :cute: )
By the way, this thread just gets funnier and funnier, I can't stop laughing! *chokes*

Hi! I just found this on another thread, and I thought I'd clear it up... Adam is right handed. It sure looks like he's writing with his right hand anyway, since he's got this ring on his left hand... uhm, yeah, if someone could explain the ring, I'd be happy.

brooklynAdam.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:
Well, in the following photo, it looks like to me as though he's wearing something on his left hand wrist...

Adam3.jpg

And he's playing the bass with his right hand!:eyebrow:

That green thing is a bracelet, which he has been wearing for long now, it is in the UF documetary :ohmy: Dunno its significance... if it has one, of course!

They're all right-handed :yes: OK, so answer delivered, but I hope it's not the end of this thread anyway.... :drool: :wink: :lmao:

Crimson_Nails said:

Is there anyway that I can download this? Someone please post a link!:help: (Larry hugging Bono :cute: )
By the way, this thread just gets funnier and funnier, I can't stop laughing! *chokes*

Oh yeah, someone's got that interview?? Pleaseeeee :drool: :drool:

JezSnape said:
Hi! I just found this on another thread, and I thought I'd clear it up... Adam is right handed. It sure looks like he's writing with his right hand anyway, since he's got this ring on his left hand... uhm, yeah, if someone could explain the ring, I'd be happy.

brooklynAdam.jpg

I, too, would love to hear what the deal is with the ring. Anyone? Anyone?

:)

VicksSs said:

Oh yeah, someone's got that interview?? Pleaseeeee :drool: :drool:

I'll try to upload it :) it's really cute!! Bono in the furcoat, and larry TALKING!!!! and he's lauging, and he made a little joke, and Bono said the cameradude, can we start that again, I lost it... and they showed that! and in the end, Bono to larry, I'm sorry about that..... *something I can't hear*
it's a playlist, not a file so that'd be strange... it's an mms file, and I don't know how to link/save that :S oh I'll try to post the link here, maybe that works.. can anyone figure out how to save this? I mean, I tried replacing the mms with http or ww w... but it wouldn't save with my google trick... :S if anyone's interested in the file as playlist, I can upload it to YSI...
mms://ms.mdcs.dtag.de/zdf/zdf/051115_inconcert_u2_h.wmv

also Msgiggles... No comment on that, really... or Id become my weird addicted self again...

about Adams ring, All I know is that he wears it since, err begin this tour?? I've seen him with it in every picture... I think...mms://ms.mdcs.dtag.de/zdf/zdf/051115_inconcert_u2_h.wmv

Last edited:
I've seen about a million pics of Adam on this tour and this is the first time I've noticed the ring. :reject:

I AM NOT WORTHY!!!!!

:wink:

No but really, why haven't I seen it before? :huh:

immobilized by the smirk??
also in the adam thread, I saw pictures of PoPAdam, wearing a wathc on this *tumdedum* RIGHT hand.......
Adam is the only one right hand watch, and the rest are all left hand watch wearers... problem solved :D

Galeongirl said:

I'll try to upload it :) it's really cute!! Bono in the furcoat, and larry TALKING!!!! and he's lauging, and he made a little joke, and Bono said the cameradude, can we start that again, I lost it... and they showed that! and in the end, Bono to larry, I'm sorry about that..... *something I can't hear*
it's a playlist, not a file so that'd be strange... it's an mms file, and I don't know how to link/save that :S oh I'll try to post the link here, maybe that works.. can anyone figure out how to save this? I mean, I tried replacing the mms with http or ww w... but it wouldn't save with my google trick... :S if anyone's interested in the file as playlist, I can upload it to YSI...
[/URL]

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

galeongirl :bow: :bow: :bow:

don't do that to often, or I'd get goofy!
here's a BBC newsnight ep, about africa and mugabe, and special guest Bono:) features nice clips of Bono's trip to africa in 2002, and him singing I still havent found... with african kids!
AND THEY CANT PRONOUNCE BONO!!! they say it as bohneu.. :) I'm sorry if the link is screwed, I have to type it since the site is well protected and disables my copy-paste
http://u2emporium.com/med1a/vide0/Bono_Newsnight.wmv
you know the trick, paste into google, search, rightmouseclick save target as :)

Hey, I just watched the DVD I got with HTDAAB, the special edition, or limited or what ever... And Adam has, not only the ring that I sooo want to know everything about, but also his watch on his right arm! Why? Also, I noticed the braces (is that what it's called? The teeth correction tool from hell that I had for two years and didn't help one bit...) and he looks sooo cute in them!

Ok, sorry for posting twice, but... I read through a few of the other posts on this thread, and I realized there was more I wanted to ask. About the earrings. Now, Bono has an earring in his left ear, which is placed oddly (too high). Edge also has a too high placed earring in his left ear, and Larry has a too high placed earring on his right ear (or do you say "in" his right ear?)

Galeongirl said:

also Msgiggles... No comment on that, really... or Id become my weird addicted self again...

about Adams ring, All I know is that he wears it since, err begin this tour?? I've seen him with it in every picture... I think...mms://ms.mdcs.dtag.de/zdf/zdf/051115_inconcert_u2_h.wmv

Hey thanks!!! Wow, that's so weird... a playlist! Never heard of it :hmm: I have this app, PixelMetrics, that'll capture video, so maybe that would work :)

This interview seems soooo cool, can't wait to watch it!! :drool: :drool: Thanks again!!! :applaud:

use flashget or net transport, you'll be able to download this video. :)

Back
Top Bottom