Rightie? Leftie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dis, I might have know you were involved:tsk:

:wink:

ok let's change the topic or I'd be tempted to post more pictures.. and I don't want to be kicked off this site...
hm what was the topic :scratch:
oh yeah right or left handed
still curious for Bono's watch brand :lol:
anybody know anything about edge/larry wearing watches?

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Speaking of which, does it bother anyone else that Adam, being right handed, wears his watch on his left wrist? It's a bit of a pet peeve for me. I've been known to fuss at my friends for doing that.

Wouldn't bother me, considering I often switch back and forth what wrist I put my watch on.

However, lately, I got one of those velcro watches, I just attach it to a belt loop on my pants.

Tilli said:
Dis, I might have know you were involved:tsk:

:ohmy: who me!?:shifty:

I was an innocent bystander when those pic's were posted...I was FORCED TO STARE AT THEM AGAIN...AND AGAIN...and again ...:shifty:

and them comment and drool...

:drool:

Dismantled said:

:ohmy: who me!?:shifty:

I was an innocent bystander when those pic's were posted...I was FORCED TO STARE AT THEM AGAIN...AND AGAIN...and again ...:shifty:

and them comment and drool...

:drool:

oh you are a bad liar! I know you went in my brain and controlled my mind when I was posting those pictures! it was YOU and not me! grr and I'm getting all the blame now... :p

:drool:[SIZE=0.2]can I help it that he's too feckin hot??? oh and ps. I happen to know that Edge dresses to the left... but don't tell anyone eh... and no Im not gonna post pictures![/SIZE]

Galeongirl said:

:drool:[SIZE=0.2]can I help it that he's too feckin hot??? oh and ps. I happen to know that Edge dresses to the left... but don't tell anyone eh... and no Im not gonna post pictures![/SIZE]

:ohmy: :drool: ...I mean...:whistle: I didn't hear that.....

Dismantled said:

:ohmy: :drool: ...I mean...:whistle: I didn't hear that.....
I can't even remember where I saved it, IF I saved it... but I know it exists... and... I have seen it... ... ... dont kill me!
ok I think I said too much allready... I can't find THE picture, but I foudn another one... stil searching for the one..

Last edited:
Hey I still didn't get what dressing to left/right means... :banghead:

Hey good thread!! :applaud: :)drool: :wink: )

shaynar said:
oh man, I just asked an innocent question...... I didn't mean... umm.... :sad:

You asked a perfectly fine question, shaynar.

I wished we could have gotten some perfectly fine responses. :ohmy:

VicksSs said:
Hey I still didn't get what dressing to left/right means... :banghead:

I can explain...without pics:shifty::wink:

its the "side" a man puts his package when he gets dressed:D

Dismantled said:

I can explain...without pics:shifty::wink:

its the "side" a man puts his package when he gets dressed:D

:ohmy: How do you know this? I thought it was which foot you put your sock on first or which leg goes in the pants first.....I always put my socks and trousers on starting with the right foot/leg...'cos I'm right handed as well :D

MsGiggles said:

:ohmy: How do you know this? I thought it was which foot you put your sock on first or which leg goes in the pants first.....I always put my socks and trousers on starting with the right foot/leg...'cos I'm right handed as well :D

:lmao:

I live with a penis....

no you don't dress right or left:lmao: trust me

Dismantled said:

:lmao:

I live with a penis....

no you don't dress right or left:lmao: trust me

:laugh:

I was married to one once but I never really noticed if he dressed left or right :ohmy:

Lemon3 said:

Oh ya, and about the watch thing. I'm right handed and wore my watch on my left, but it would bother me when I played my violin, so I switched it to my right. But I think people just wear it on the opposite hand because it would get in the way when you're trying to write. I dunno. I just stopped wearing a watch completely.

Bringing some normality back to this thread :p

I am a fiddler (get out the gutter I am talking violins here :D)

I am left handed and guess what - I wear my watch on my left hand. :shocked: :laugh:

biff said:

But, men DO dress to the right or left. Trust me ! It's something I definitely know (and it's a well-known expression.)

yeah..I know, I was explaining it above.:shifty:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
*laughs hysterically*
perfect explanation..... *wipes tears out of eyes*
and how I know that shanyar........ :evil: that'll stay a mystery for you, and a fact for me...... :rolleyes:
a little hint.. check the pictures I posted a few pages back....
and it turned out that I'm not alone here in being a lunatic.... I TRIED to return to the subject... and look what we're talking about now.... tch tch tch..

not that I mind.. but still... it's badddddd :p and doesn't it feel good to be bad?

Last edited:
Interesting new fact...
Larry wears his watch on his left wrist
I found this out on an interview with the german channel ZDF... and it's with Bono(in the furcoat!) and larr, somewhere last year, since they're promoting the album... and larry is actually saying things!!!! he's telling them he didn't like the title of the album at first, and that it grew on him... and then he hugs Bono...

oh and I do remember a while ago there was a thread to post pics of Bono/Edge with two earrings in their ear... this interview shows that Larry has two in his left ear! maybe he also ahs two right, but I don't know about that...

is it weird that I think it's so drop-dead sexy when Bono caresses his fingers while larry talks?? :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom