Request: U2 playing with ipod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okey doke, here ya go.

It's the one labeled Access Hollywood

http://save file.com/projects/1083272

By the way, if anyone wants anything else let me know and if I have it I'll put it in the file. I used to have a ton of stuff in there but it's nearly empty now. I'm always happy to share anything! :)

ok, now it worked, but I could only hear the sound without the pictures. there is an error in codec. unfortunately I'm not the best in compurters.
anyway, thank you so much for helping me!!!:applaud::hug:

Sounds like you need to get an updated codec. :uhoh: I'm not the best one to offer help with that. I have the hardest time finding them. Sometimes it will work if you just check for updates on the player you are using. Or maybe try opening it with a few different players. Good luck, it's worth it!

Hi bambu! :wave:

I have this interview, it's from Access Hollywood and it's brilliant.

In order to watch the avi-file you need a divX codec which is available for free download on the net.

You can also try to open the file in different players, I use VLC which plays almost everything that WMP does not play.

Hi last unicorn:wave:
thanks for the advice! I'll try, but at the moment I'm busy with university stuff.
Good to have you back here in pleba!
I hope you enjoyed your holiday?!
see you

Thanks. We had a really great time.

I'll get back to you via mail as soon as I can.

Hope you'll find a way to watch the clip.

The file I have posted here on page 3 is also an avi format and bambu can't see the picture. The problem bambu had was that the player needs a new codec. Does anyone know if trying another file might sometimes work, even if it is the same avi format?

Hi francescalorenz and bonocomet!:wave:

Thank you so much for your help, but don't worry anymore. I've watched it on youtube (I think the link bonocomet posted still works).
I'm absolutely happy with that.
but thanks again!!:hug:

Usually all avi files need an divX video codec if you want to watch them on WMP. You can either download the codec, try another programme (like VLC which is also free software) or try to convert it into another format like WMV.
Good luck!

hi last unicorn:wave:
thank you too!
I'll try my best.
Are you still at work? is it that hot at your place as well?

The file I have posted here on page 3 is also an avi format and bambu can't see the picture. The problem bambu had was that the player needs a new codec. Does anyone know if trying another file might sometimes work, even if it is the same avi format?

that depends on how it was converted.. you convert with a specific codec, which is the one you need. As stated, this usually is DivX(mine always are)

If you have any trouble with Comet's avi, I'd advise to google K-Lite codec pack and download that :) it has about any codec you'll need these days!

Back
Top Bottom