Rattle and Hum Outtakes Screencaps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
... I made some :)

rho50.jpg

rho51.jpg

rho53.jpg

Thank you so much, bonocomet, for all these R & H screencaps - especially these. :sexywink:

Brings back a lot of memories....:wink:

Aww you guys are all very welcome, it was my pleasure, totally! :sexywink:

Addicted to Bad, I wish I had more info for you, a friend here on Interference made copies of this for me and sent me the DVD's. (The outtakes take up 4 DVD's) I'm not sure if it's available anywhere else, but I think you can get it at U2Torrents... actually I just checked and it is there, but I am not real familiar with torrent downloading.
Maybe someone else here will have better info for you... sorry and good luck!!

^edit... ooh just saw that hcbiggs got it there, maybe she can help if you need advice! :wave:

Oh yeah, unloaded these outtakes months ago from U2torrents but haven't gotten past watching Bono and Edge on the porch by the sea!! :drool:

Thanks for these! :wave:

Hi hcbiggs :wave: Could you please give me the link where I can see/watch these outtakes?? I tried U2torrentes but I couldn´t find them... Do you know if it´s available at ytube? Please, please... It will be wonderful to watch these outtakes.. I really hope you can help me...:sexywink:

I've been wanting to get my hands on this set of four dvd's myself Addicted To Bad and Rosebud . I've been meaning to post a request for them over on All I Want Is U2 , but I haven't gotten around to it . Maybe we can do a pleban request ?
:wave:

Hi hcbiggs :wave: Could you please give me the link where I can see/watch these outtakes?? I tried U2torrentes but I couldn´t find them... Do you know if it´s available at ytube? Please, please... It will be wonderful to watch these outtakes.. I really hope you can help me...:sexywink:

It would seem that Sad Punk beat me to it! :wink:

Although I can't help with seeding coz it's such a huge file that as soon as I hit my torrent upload ratio and burned the video onto dvd I had to delete the file from my computer! :eek:

Damn! I opened the first page and my computer froze!! :ohmy:

I don't mind, really I don't. That was a really hot picture :drool:

Umm..just wondering, are these videos up on youtube? I just searched "Rattle and Hum Outtakes" over there and came up with a crapload of videos. Are those the same ones? :scratch:

U2Torrents is being a bitch right now, and I'm sure a lot of us would love to just not have to deal with that! :D

Umm..just wondering, are these videos up on youtube? I just searched "Rattle and Hum Outtakes" over there and came up with a crapload of videos. Are those the same ones? :scratch:

U2Torrents is being a bitch right now, and I'm sure a lot of us would love to just not have to deal with that! :D

I just checked and YES there are a lot of R&H Outtakes there... unfortunately I didn't see the one that I made these caps from :(
:hmm: however I could maybe upload it to you tube... I can't make any promises yet... my computer doesn't have a whole lot of space on it right now and I'd need my kids help LOL, but I'll definitely look into it!

In the mean time, there are those other parts you can watch there, including the one of Bono going to the hospital.

Thanks comet! :wave:
I think it would be great if anyone who had all the videos could upload the missing ones to youtube if possible. It's so infinitely easier to download vids from that than going through the whole torrent process. Just IMO of course! :kiss:

I don't why you would say this, coz the simple fact is the reason why, those of us who are lucky enough to be members, and are able to download videos from U2Torrents do so without having to pay any membership fees, is due mainly because they limit the amount of it's members. :shrug:

I had to try 3 times over a course of a year or so before I finally was accepted as a member. You just have to keep trying, coz you never no when a spot might open up as some members start abusing the torrents system i.e. don't keep to their torrent upload ratios and get banned etc. :shame:

I'm having the same problem. They say they are full and not letting anyone else register

What´s the deal with U2Torrents ????:rant: :censored:
I´ve tried many, many times to register only to see the RH outtakes and I can´t...:rant:
I wonder if this site is the only one in this entire world where I can watch it ? Are they the OWNERS of this outtakes ? I..I.. just can´t understand this kindof..:tsk::tsk: "There´s must be something out of here"...
Ok..I think it´s time to have a serious talk with Bono...:madwife: IT´s not fair...it´s not fair..:mad:

What´s the deal with U2Torrents ????:rant: :censored:
I´ve tried many, many times to register only to see the RH outtakes and I can´t...:rant:
I wonder if this site is the only one in this entire world where I can watch it ? Are they the OWNERS of this outtakes ? I..I.. just can´t understand this kindof..:tsk::tsk: "There´s must be something out of here"...
Ok..I think it´s time to have a serious talk with Bono...:madwife: IT´s not fair...it´s not fair..:mad:

Errr, did you not read my previous post?! :eyebrow: And no, U2Torrents don't own any of the dvds or audio recordings or even host any of them, the site is merely a tracker.

Although I do understand your frustation! I only wish there was more I could do to help!! :shrug:

I don't why you would say this, coz the simple fact is the reason why, those of us who are lucky enough to be members, and are able to download videos from U2Torrents do so without having to pay any membership fees, is due mainly because they limit the amount of it's members. :shrug:

I had to try 3 times over a course of a year or so before I finally was accepted as a member. You just have to keep trying, coz you never no when a spot might open up as some members start abusing the torrents system i.e. don't keep to their torrent upload ratios and get banned etc. :shame:

I wasn't talking about membership specifically, I was just having problems with the site at that time. All I was saying was that it's much trickier to get videos from torrents than just having them on Utube. That's all! :wave:

o my goodness!!! The Bono I fell in love with!!! Thank you for posting.

I'll have you know this thread inspired very beautiful dreams for me last night - although there was a bizarre-ness as well - an extremely pregnant Ali walking down the beach, while Bono held court with his harem....don't ask!!! It was just a dream!

Back
Top Bottom