Raise your hand if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
You have MTV2. I want it. Now. What is this U2 concert that is going to be on on Feb 2nd at 7:30? Someone watch it and tape it and tell me what happened. Ok?

OH! I found a fabulous website that tells you if your favorite band will be on TV soon. http://www.musicstation.com/rockontv/
It's good.

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.

i want it, too.
frown.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

I want it too.
You know how cameras were at most of the 3rd leg shows? I have been keeping my eyes peeled for anything that shows any indication that it might have some of the footage shot. This MTV2 thing looks promising. Have any of you heard anything about what the camera were recording for?

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

I have MTV2.

Madison Square Garden show, or so I've been told by different people.

I only have 1 vcr though, so it is hard for me to make copies. i used to have two. one quit working.

i wonder if there is anyway i can help...

I have M2. I do have a couple of vcr's, so I can try to make copies. I was going to tape it anyway. I'll try to make a copy and then get back to you. If it works I can send you a copy, OK? ~Jen

Feeeeckkk!
From Rock On TV:
"An exclusive U2 concert from their recent world tour. The 60-minute program
was recorded in Boston, MA, and features songs from the band's latest,
multiple Grammy-nominated album "All That You Can't Leave Behind"."

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by On The Edge:
Feeeeckkk!
From Rock On TV:
"An exclusive U2 concert from their recent world tour. The 60-minute program
was recorded in Boston, MA, and features songs from the band's latest,
multiple Grammy-nominated album "All That You Can't Leave Behind"."

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! It can't be!! No no no no no no NO! I REFUSE to believe it! Stupid MTV! They can't do this to me!!
mad.gif

Ok. Breathe. Just repeat after me: it's going to be the MSG show...it's going to be the MSG show...it's going to be the MSG show...

------------------
"Larry Flynt is right...you guys suck."
~Homer

Drugs are garbage...just REFUSE.

Originally posted by Julyfly:
Ah well... at least Sunday is gonna ROCK the PLANET!

I refuse to be comforted.

**goes into bedroom, slams door, stomps feet, begins tantrum**

From rockontv.com, about the halftime show and such...

About: Super Bowl XXXVI

U2 will perform at halftime.

A new Britney Spears Pepsi commercial will debut during the first quarter. The 90 second spot, called "Now and Then," takes viewers on a ride through Pepsi's advertising history - the Pepsi Generations. Spears adds her unique flair to Pepsi commercials from the 1950s, 60s, 70s, and 80s and brings us all the way to 2002 with her updated version of the "Joy of Pepsi" song.

Sheesh, Britney gets a whole paragraph, and U2 just gets a sentence.

Originally posted by Julyfly:
eek.gif
WHAT?!?!?! Holy Joe, Batman! I have MTV2, but I didn't know 'bout the MSG show!!!! It's a dream come true! I may be able to hook my VCR up with the one at my parent's house and help make copies for those of you that are MTV2-deficient
smile.gif

frown.gif
My mom said we could get MTV2 if I kept my room clean and took care of my car (no accidents) Well, 1 messy room and 2 car accidents later I'm STILL U2 deficient. It's like a CURSE!!! BAAAAHHHH!!

And I'd also like to add that I L-O-V-E Hallelujah's signature, the second one more than the first...

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+Hilarryous. Oh, it will catch on+

Originally posted by Lilly:
And I'd also like to add that I L-O-V-E Hallelujah's signature, the second one more than the first...

Why thank you! It's from a sticker on the side of this dumpster I have to pass every day. I think it's the worst pun *ever* which, naturally, is why I love it
wink.gif

Wait -- when they showed the video timeslide on MTV2 the guy said it was a new concert....new footage I mean, akorse.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened

Originally posted by President Stupid:
Spears adds her unique flair to Pepsi commercials from the 1950s, 60s, 70s, and 80s and brings us all the way to 2002 with her updated version of the "Joy of Pepsi" song.

trying to figure out what's unique about Britney besides the fact that she's a whore on pretending to be a virgin.
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Wait -- when they showed the video timeslide on MTV2 the guy said it was a new concert....new footage I mean, akorse.

You're right. Maybe they decided not to show it? I don't know why they would do that, but, then, MTV doesn't need a reason to be stupid. Of course, I'm just choosing to believe that this means that they will show the concert.

------------------
"Larry Flynt is right...you guys suck."
~Homer

Drugs are garbage...just REFUSE.

eek.gif
WHAT?!?!?! Holy Joe, Batman! I have MTV2, but I didn't know 'bout the MSG show!!!! It's a dream come true! I may be able to hook my VCR up with the one at my parent's house and help make copies for those of you that are MTV2-deficient
smile.gif

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~

Aw, man! I just discovered what you all found out a minute ago- it IS the Boston show... #@*$! Ah well... at least Sunday is gonna ROCK the PLANET!

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~

[This message has been edited by Julyfly (edited 01-31-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom