question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sterrie

Babyface
I joined Baby Face Cafe as well as Plebans.
So how come after I posted a message next time I look, there's an icon MOVED before my name?

I'm a newbie so I don't know how it works yet.
Greetings
sterrie

they moved the thread, would be my guess...what did you post and where did you post it?

There is a big "intro yourself" thread in PLEBA - so they moved it there - they just like to keep things neat and organized instead of having several new and different inroduction threads in PLEBAns - one stop shopping over in PLEBA. Welcome aboard! :wave:

bonosloveslave said:
There is a big "intro yourself" thread in PLEBA - so they moved it there - they just like to keep things neat and organized instead of having several new and different inroduction threads in PLEBAns - one stop shopping over in PLEBA. Welcome aboard! :wave:

Thanks, Beth...you hit the nail on the head.

Just to clarify, sterrie, by registering at Interference, you've joined all of the forums here. Or perhaps you just meant that you've posted in those two forums. :)

Also, if you ever have a question about something at the forum, please check out the "Stuck In A Moment - FORUM HELP" forum. It's the first in the list of forums, and it's quite useful!

Technically, I should move this thread there...:laugh:...but I'll just leave it here this time.

Thank you,

when i have more time, i'll explore these forums some more
and see how it works.

you see i find it still difficult to go from one forum to another.

Once you learn which forum is for what stuff, there's a "Jump To" dropdown menu at the bottom. I find that's the easiest to use for navigation.

Back
Top Bottom