Questin about U2 Go Home: Slane Castle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
Say, I've been dying to watch Bono do Mysterious Ways with his daughter Memphis Eve at Slane Castle but so far I've downloaded three full videos of it and they don't even perform the song there!! I think the one I have is the U2 go home one. Does anyone know where I can see her dance on stage, I mean which dvd??

It's on U2 Go Home but it's cut out of the main concert part because the cinematography isn't like rest of the show. It's a "bonus" track on the Special Features part of the DVD.

SimplyConfused said:
It's the Slane one. I've got it. Go on the menu, because it's not on the main concert footage, and I think it's got a bonus track option or something. Anyway, just click around until you find it. It's definately on there.

Yes but I have it downloaded from a music sharing program... I don't know if there is a menu option on real player to see the bonus tracks? If someone knows how I can access them, pls help!

I remember watching that and I didn't know Eve was performing. I did a double take because on one shot, there was Bono, then it flicked to Eve and her face was in the same place on screen, if ya get me. God, she really does look like her father. I mean she takes after Ali a lot but there's definately some Bono in there.

By the way, is her name really Memphis Eve or just plain Eve and the Memphis part is just a rumor? I hope it is, cuz Memphis Eve sounds so cool! I wonder if she is named Martin Luther Kings assasination venue...? :hmm: :)

It was cute. I let my aunt borrow the dvd and she returned it back to me saying the little girl who he brought onstage wasn't nervous at all or anything and my aunt couldn't believe it! I was like "because that was his daughter!" :lol: :cute:

I imidatly checked this out and I never knew this, it's really cute to see her dance with her daddy, and waving to the Edge.
Thanks for the tip

why would you download U2 stuff in the first place? :shame:
I mean, bootlegs ok, but official stuff??
if you BUY the Slane dvd, you get the show, the MW vid AND the Unforgettable Fire documentary on one disc... and it's not even that expensive...
and Bono draws there,... looks pretty good!

When I first watched it I also noticed something was different about the girl especially at the end of the song when Bono was walking around her. I couldn’t put my finger on what was different, thanks for clearing it up for me.

Galeongirl said:
why would you download U2 stuff in the first place? :shame:
I mean, bootlegs ok, but official stuff??
if you BUY the Slane dvd, you get the show, the MW vid AND the Unforgettable Fire documentary on one disc... and it's not even that expensive...
and Bono draws there,... looks pretty good!

I agree, I will always buy the official releases of things (ok maybe not the $40 collectors edition How to dismantle and atomic bomb, did anyone buy that?), its how I justify downloading so much stuff to myself. It seems fair to me, I buy the official releases and U2 gets royalties from it and I download or trade for the things they wouldn’t get paid on anyway. It’s an unofficial agreement the band has with its fans.

pattip2000 said:

I agree, I will always buy the official releases of things (ok maybe not the $40 collectors edition How to dismantle and atomic bomb, did anyone buy that?), its how I justify downloading so much stuff to myself. It seems fair to me, I buy the official releases and U2 gets royalties from it and I download or trade for the things they wouldn’t get paid on anyway. It’s an unofficial agreement the band has with its fans.
I know they're rich enough and stuff, but I just want the real thing! and besides, my pc is crap and can crash any minute, and then all the stuff is gone!
I got the 20 € HTDAAB one, but I didn't get Fast Cars nor the book!!!!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom