Q Magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Souly

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
From U2log:

qmagcorb2.jpg

Edgette said:

I thought it looked like that too...
hmm, bono's is a v neck....
gosh i love his shoes. hes so funny, i wonder if he has them special made at one of those places that makes them for people with uneven legs. they make them with really thick soles. maybe he orders them in the same size?
either way, YUMMY PICTURES
does anybody else find it funny how in everything you know is wrong they post the article first but in here we want the pictures? just a thought:wink:

I really like those pictures. I love industrial looks. I hope the whole album have that look and maybe even that feel. Larry does look like he is getting shorter. :huh:

BONO AND THE GIANT PEACH

Why did "James and the Giant Peach" come to mind? I really need to get out of elementary school. [/B][/QUOTE]

harharharharhar!!!!

beli said:
Im sure Larrys doing the "James Dean Slouch" as well.

And Bonos straining his neck up to appear taller.

I noticed that!

Umm...how tall are the various guys anyway, because I always thought Bono was pretty short? If he's as short as I think he is, well...then Larry much be a munchkin!

Not that it makes much difference, just kind of interesting.

dunno

when i met bono, i was in heels and he was in heels (they were boots, not stilletos :wink: ) so its a bit hard to judge, but he wasn't much taller than me from what i recall. i would hazard a guess at about 5ft7 maybe
i could be so way off though as the whole thing was a bit of a blur, anyone actually know?

Back
Top Bottom