Plebans take Manhattan and Fall for Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Might as well start something here: :wink:

All in favor of taking over, raise your hand :wave:

Wait until Bono sees us all and with heads on sticks. He'll be like WTF?

:huh:

Yeah JC, I was hoping you would be the ringleader for this crazy circus coming to town.:hi5: :wave:
As I said before, I'd love to join and help out ... we could meet up in September when the kids go back to school. Must think about head size- what would fit easily in an envelope and not cost too much and stick size, not too large(we have to get around NY with them!!) I had a thought- maybe glue the heads on a poster size oaktag if heads on a stick logistically won't work!!!!!!!!
(Do I sound eager enough??)

:ohmy: Would give anything to see their faces.:drool:

Damn and I was going for my head on a broomstick!! :lol: :wink:

My sister carried her hubbys head on a tennis racket for my wedding (he couldn't be there)....life sized and VERY funny! I could send mine over laminated if that makes it more weather proof....

Oh my... i can't wait to see photos of this :lol:
I have this bizzare picture in my head of this happening...
I want to see Bono waltz with gluey's head :giggle:
Could you imagine if it ever got on the news? :lol:

Acrobat Angel said:
Oh my... i can't wait to see photos of this :lol:
I have this bizzare picture in my head of this happening...
I want to see Bono waltz with gluey's head :giggle:
Could you imagine if it ever got on the news? :lol:

:ohmy: He might nuzzle me, or kiss me.....maybe I should send my hand too seeing he likes to hold them :yes:

gluey said:

:ohmy: He might nuzzle me, or kiss me.....maybe I should send my hand too seeing he likes to hold them :yes:

Hell, send over a full life size body of yourself...
My money is on you getting some... um... special attention... afterall he has a thing for cardboard cutouts

bonoAndbono.jpg

that's if he doesn't get to freaked out- he may think it's some ancient tribal practice where you bring the head of a decapitated Kiwi to Manhattan as a sacrifical gift to our Irish God :giggle:

gluey said:

give you an inch, you'll take a mile!!!! Next you'll be air expressing your whole body on a stick, won't you!!!!:lol: :wink: :cute:
Bono is in for it now.......
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom