Pleban party... easy on your knees?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for all the good wishes, girls. U2Girl, if you cell is NOT on the chicago phone list please PM it to me and I'll call ya Saturday between Kings of Leon and U2...or you call me! Mine is on that list.

Bye everyone! :hug:

ruffian said:
thanks for all the good wishes, girls. U2Girl, if you cell is NOT on the chicago phone list please PM it to me and I'll call ya Saturday between Kings of Leon and U2...or you call me! Mine is on that list.

It is on the list. I'll pm you. :)

U2Girl1978 said:

I am! :hyper: My first time seeing them on Saturday!

I am going to be so broke this month.

After seeing them in chicago, I am seeing them in Boston on the 24th, 26th and 28th... :hyper:

Very cool. I only got tickets to the one show, and it was by the skin of my teeth, but I'm still hyped about it.
It's pretty awesome some people get to live the dream and see multiple shows :D

RedrocksU2 said:
Ladies, Kings of Leon Sucked!.....sorry.

Looks like by the time I see them it'll be The killers or Franz Ferdinand or maybe Snow Patrol.... not sure how they ended up lining all of that up

ruffian said:

I'll e-mail while you're away! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Looks like by the time I see them it'll be The killers or Franz Ferdinand or maybe Snow Patrol.... not sure how they ended up lining all of that up

...good! Kings of Leon were such a waste of time, why would U2 pick them?!

Sad_Girl said:

I know they'll all be opening up in Europe, but did you hear about any of them opening on the 3rd leg? I like all of them, and any one would be great to see.

The last time I saw an opening act it was Glass Tiger for Journey.
The only song I remember is "Don't forget me when I'm gone". Funny cause they never really made it and I get that very song on my muzac all the time.:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

I know they'll all be opening up in Europe, but did you hear about any of them opening on the 3rd leg? I like all of them, and any one would be great to see.

No I read an article about it but it didn't say concretely who would be doing the third leg. :shrug:

I've never heard Snow Patrol, and just the one Franz Ferdinand song; but the Killers is the only CD in my CD player nearly as much as U2, so that would indeed be freaking awesome! :rockon:

greeneyedgirl said:
The only song I remember is "Don't forget me when I'm gone". Funny cause they never really made it and I get that very song on my muzac all the time.:wink:

Glass Tiger is Canada's greatest shame. :reject: :lol:

Snow Patrol is excellent. I have 3 of their songs downloaded and I'll probably download more. If you ever want me to send them to you, e-mail me at achtungbaby44@hotmail.com.

But not tonight, because mother wants me in bed. Night everyone! :hug:

Ruff, not sure if you left yet, but if you see this, have a great time in Chicago! :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:

*AHEM* They made it in Canada, thank you very much (they're a Cdn band) :tongue: Don't Forget Me's okay, but my fav GT song was Thin Red Line :) (and Watching Worlds Crumble)

And Bryan Adams used to rock, before he started doing movie soundtrack shit..

Last edited:
VP they didn't even turn the lights off for them :madspit:
It was so sad, and if you looked up in the areana all you saw was the green smoke from everyone getting high.
I'm prob the only person who remembers it , maybe Mr. GG does.

Back
Top Bottom